1) Asking their problems
2) Giving them effective clues
3) Watching their work and progress
4) Discovering their best learning method
6) Let them find the confidence to teach the course back to me.
--- This is all about learning how to learn :) .
How long have I been giving lessons? umm
To myself always, to others seldom.
How many students have I taught?
More than one.
What results have my students achieved thanks to my (grades, diplomas, etc.)?
I have taught math and physics to a friend of mine helping her succeed in passing her national exam.
- First session is free.
- Actually I only tutor at public places---usually at McGill and Concordia; however I have no problem to travel to a public place (say a coffee shop) near your home :).
- I can also book group-study rooms at McGill for free for a limited number of times.
- I also like to tutor in mini-group which I think is sometimes more effective for learning and at the same time more economic.
PhD student in Electrical Engineering in University of Quebec.
electrical engineering lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest electronics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, technology lessons for all!
Taking electricity lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£17||£17|
|5 hours||Not available||£14||£86|
|10 hours||Not available||£12||£173|