I attempt to create a favourable atmosphere in
educational process which conduces to the progress of
performing skills of students. That gives a positive guideline for the student's active perception of learning activities. I aim to reach purposeful successful results in
learning activities, uses an individual approach in assessing
students, noting even small achievements, considering it as a mandatory to
demonstrate positive results of students to their parents.
Talented piano teacher with experience of teaching children with a variety of skill levels. Skilled at working with children of all ages, and having to adapt to their individual learning needs and styles. Taught mostly classical, with a focus on coaching students towards taking exams and performing live. Experienced in working in both private settings and in classrooms.
Hard-working, energetic and motivated individual. Has good communication skills, speaking both Russian and English fluently, speaks Hindi and understands Turkish. Also, patient, understanding and competent.
Distinction Specialist Diploma (Masters equivalent) in Artist of Orchestra, Ensemble, Piano Teacher and Accompanist with a Speciality in Instrumental Performances.
• Good ability to communicate ideas and thoughts, as well as with individuals or with groups, developing individual lesson plans.
• Flexible and can work under difficult circumstances, being both patient and innovative.
• Able to relate to and teach children of different ages.
• Uses extensive experience to ensure children are able to reach their potential.
• Friendly and approachable manner, with the ability to create a good rapport with children and colleagues.
• Intelligent, motivated and willing and able to achieve results.
• Dedicated to achieving goals.
• Competent using IT skills.
• Has worked in a variety of settings and will work to get the best out of individuals.
• Can work in a team and follow directions.
• Has demonstrated patience and the ability to adapt to the different learning styles of children, using methods which are tailored to each child.
• Is a good motivator and enjoys helping get the best out of people and encouraging individual development.
• Has worked in a variety of high pressure settings, including playing in both concerts and as an accompanist.
Children’s musical school number 19 in Kazan Russia (MBU DO) 01/09/2015 – 30/04/2019
Piano Teacher and Accompanist
- Planned and carried out lessons with students between 4 and 15 years old
- Prepared students to take exams.
- Played as an accompanist with different instrumental groups, such as violinists, cellists, wind instruments etc and also with vocalists.
- Coached students to take exams.
- Prepared children for and also participated in music competitions up to an international level.
- Worked with the parents of the children to promote their ongoing development.
- Participated in staff meetings and worked as part of a team.
- Participated in competitions as an individual.
- Worked flexibly in a variety of settings.
- Worked with children outside of school settings to present them with other learning opportunities and to enable them to broaden their horizons. This included taking children to operas, concerts and the ballet.
- Worked with children who were of low ability or had difficulties with learning.
- Developed a strong affinity for the children being taught, working hard to try and ensure they achieved the best results they could, while recognising the pressures they were facing.
Private piano teacher September 2012 – May 2019
- Worked privately with students from the age of 4 to 40 years old, with a variety of skill levels and experience.
- Worked flexibly, and tailored sessions to individuals to ensure their learning and development was maximised.
- Prepared and designed lessons to accommodate each child’s way of learning.
- Was willing to work beyond what was expected, providing a number of free lessons and tuition to ensure that students were prepared or supported to take exams.
- Worked closely with parents to discuss the progress of children and to identify any areas of extra need.
Private English teacher September 2015 – May 2019
- Worked privately with students between the ages of 5 and 30, teaching English as a foreign language.
- Had to assess the level of ability of students and create lessons which were tailored to them as individuals.
- Worked innovatively to promote students learning, using technology such as Skype to allow students to talk to native English speakers.
- Worked closely with parents and in home settings.
- Developed close relationships with the students being taught, working to help them achieve the best they could, while also being patient with any difficulties they encountered.
Administrator in a hostel June 2017 – September 2017
- Managed, developed and mentored all hostel staff emphasizing excellent customer service and ensuring high standards of cleanliness were maintained throughout the hostel.
- Planned weekly rotas to ensure sufficient cover for bookings or activity holidays.
- Oversaw the guests welcome, from arrival to checkout.
- Managed the online booking systems including optimizing bed spaces and gauging availability.
- Proactively reviewed and responded to customer feedback online and in person.
- Worked 24-hour long shifts.
- Checked guest’s IDs and filled in information in a special application, while also registering foreign guests which required a more in-depth registration process.
Worked as a nanny September 2011 – September 2013
- Looked after 3 children of age 10 months, 3 and 7 years for up to 12 hours.
- Planned and prepared meals and snacks for the children, which included food shopping.
- Scheduled and coordinated children's activities which included transportation.
- Undertook appropriate creative, educational and outdoor activities with the children.
- Planned and supervised rest, bed and nap times.
- Read to and with the children.
- Helped the children with homework.
- Maintained a clean and tidy home environment.
- Reinforced rules and boundaries with the children.
- Implemented daily routines.
- Carried out housework tasks and undertook errands.
singing lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest music reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, piano lessons for all!
Taking musical keyboard lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|