1. conceptual based
2. tough topics also made easy to understand by following proper methodology
3. uses visual aids
4. clear communication
5. generally use power point presentation
6. proper timining and i expect students also to be punctual.
7. I generally make class interactive.
3 yrs work experience
my biggest achievement was making a student securing 40% in maths to 92% in 4 months.
I generally put myself in students shoes and understand where he/she lags and rectify that first .
eg: while teaching indices i would make sure that they know min concepts like constant and nature of variable and few algebraic notations
home tutions will varry like how far I need to travel etc;
• Persuing M.Sc (Applied mathematics) in CEG,Anna University.
• B.Sc(statistics) from Acharya Nagarjuna University during 2011-2014 with aggregate of
• XII from Board of Intermediate Education, A.P, during 2007-2009 with aggregate of
• X from Board of Secondary Education, A.P in 2006-2009 with aggregate of (90.8%).
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£4||Not available||£3|
|5 hours||£13||Not available||£17|
|10 hours||£28||Not available||£33|