BEING A POST GRADUATE IN SCIENCE AND HAVING AN EXPERIENCE OF 5 YEARS IN TEACHING CLASS 5TH -10TH (SCIENCE AND MATHS) AND CLASS 11TH-12TH(BIOLOGY), I FEEL PRIVILEGED TO IMPART MY KNOWLEDGE TO THE YOUNG GENERATION AND THEREBY UNFOLDING THEIR INFINITE POTENTIALS.
since 2012 am actively taking tutions of school students of classes from 5th to 12th. The students I have taught have come up with high grades. Currently I am teaching 3 students of class 10th and 4 students of class 12th.The one thing that makes me better than others is that I engage my students in study in regular pattern by providing them practice papers and simultaneously keep motivating them for self assessment of their performane so that they themselves can analyze what is effective for them for their academics.
Negotiable and very for students of different classes.
Being a conservationist,I want to be able to utilise my skills, life experiences and academic
background to contribute to a sustainable development of the society by working with various
organizations and institutions as a teacher. As well as to use the acquired knowledge in upliftment of my
personality and career.
• Passionate, committed and enthusiastic when it comes to guiding students..
• Strong personal initiative and willingness to accept responsibilities
• Ability to operate independently
• Collaborative, innovative in ideas and adheres to timeline
• Motivated, helpful, understands real life situations & have a postivie outlook
•Effective Communication skills
Career Objective :
• Able to identify strengths and overcome weakness
• Well organized
• Attended a World Conference on
• Attended a National Conference on
Climate Change, Resource Conservation
and Sustainability Strategies in GGSIPU* ,
•Volunteered in GGSIPU* fest as an Event
• Presented seminars on “Taxonomic
Impediments” and “metapopulation”
• Volunteered in Zoology department fest,
Daulat Ram college
• Presented a topic on National Symposium
"ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINATION AND
PUBLIC HEALTH"- Air Pollution and Severe
Acute Respiratory Syndrome.
• Self Defense combat course ‘Prahar’from
• Eduheal Foundation Olympiad – Certificate
• Inter class Muscal Confluence
• Global Diabetes Walk
*GGSIPU- GURU GOBIND SINH INDRAPRASTHA UNIVERSITY
• University School Of Environment Management, Guru Gobond [2016 - 2018]
Experience : 5 years
Singh Indraprastha University , Delhi
[Msc Biodiversity and Conservation]
• Daulat Ram College, University Of Delhi -
[Bsc Zoology Honours] -Passed First Divison
• Bharti Public School, Central Board Of Secondary Education -
[Passed with 89% in 12th standard]
• Have done many promotional activities with Career Launcher and Edusky
• Presented Daulat Ram College in National symposium "Air Pollution and Severe Acute
• Presented two topics on seminar- "Taxonomic Impedimets" and "Metapopulation" as a
part of curriculum in master's.
academic tutoring lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest school support lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, school coaching lessons for all!
Taking methodology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£54||£4|
|5 hours||Not available||£266||£20|
|10 hours||Not available||£535||£40|