Numerical Methods and so on....
High school Mathematics
As well as Engineering mathematics application, like physical quantities evaluation.
Ace your college exams to get directly to the 3rd year or 2nd year in the university of your choice
I have been tutoring for over 6years now with excellent results... I normally do one on one lessons but group lessons are also go by me. The best way to learn maths and never forget is by application.. even down to the differential equations... Hehe.. you'll be amazed at their applications. Just ring up and i'll be there...
(C) +(concealed information)65| (concealed information)
MSc Petroleum Engineering, HERIOT WATT UNIVERSITY, EDINBURGH
2018-Present This programme provides me with specialist knowledge and skills required to tackle most oil and gas challenging problems. Relevant areas of studies includes:
• The characterisation of a reservoir formation using interpretation of well logs as well as using simulations to create this logs and interpret them on Techlog.
• Used the available research resources to create a field development report on a North sea Oil field and I completed this report ahead of the schedule with an impressive Turnitin review.
B.Eng Oil and Gas Engineering, All Nations University College, Koforidua, Ghana 2013 - 2016 This programme provided me basic understanding of the theoretical and practical aspects of the Oil and gas industry. Top 5% of class (Graduated Magna Cum Laude)
Relevant areas of studies included:
• Developed a project on making well placement decisions using the available petrophysical and geologic data from the Alwyn-North Oil field.
• A mini design project on pumps and how they work precisely with regards to triplex and duplex pumps used in drilling operations.
• Active member of the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) and I coordinated the petrobowl quiz team in my student chapter as well as edited papers sent for the contest.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
Intern, Halliburton Energy Services – Port Harcourt, Rivers State May, 2015 - August, 2015
• Carried out preventive maintenance on wireline tools precisely the reservoir description tools both the electrical and sonde part of the tools. I learnt the electrical and mechanical maintenance of tools quickly.
• Was in charge of conducting daily Hazard analysis along side the human resource department lead and provided recommendations to prevent incidents on the base. This improved my safety awareness.
• Also played a key role in the plotting of well trajectories for client using COMPASS computer software and was tagged and I conducted BHA studies and analysis for TOTAL under the supervision of a well planner. I
learned quickly how to use the complex softwares and integrated into the established team of well planners.
• Lead a team of five interns, coordinated with supervisors and line heads during daily brain-storming activities
to improve reliability and safety on the base.
Graduate Assistant, Ahmadu Bello University – Zaria, Kaduna State. July, 2017 - April, 2018
• Assisted senior lecturers and graduate students in different research works including: the completion of the proposed at a mini biogas plant at National Defence Academy in Kaduna for the production of biogas from horse dung, I also produced the calcium alginate beads used to speed up the reaction and meet the scheduled launching. This plant is currently operational.
• Engaged in the preparation of zeolite-chitosan beads used for metal adsorption which was used by a Masters student for the completion of final year project.
• Presented a paper on “Well Placement in Alwyn-North Oil field for maximum production” at the Material Science Conference in Zaria, Kaduna where I was able to communicate my understanding of complex oil and gas terms to a team of material science engineers and its relevance in that field. This improved my confidence, as well as presentation skills ability to relate complexities in simple forms to people.
VOLUNTARY WORK EXPERIENCE
Sales Representative, Foltwish Supermarket- Port Harcourt, Rivers State May, 2018 - September, 2018
• Carried out sales entry of products on a daily basis as well recording of inventory after every restock and I
created a spreadsheet indicating sold products and available products which is effectively used to till date.
• Balancing of accounts and presentation of monthly situational reports and financial statements to the sales
manager. This improved my accounting and accountability skills.
PAPERS AND PRESENTATIONS
Presented a paper on “Oil-Well Placement For Maximum Production In Alwyn-North Field” at the MSN Conference in 2017. (concealed information)
AWARDS AND SCHOLARSHIP
• Petroleum Technology Development Fund Scholar, June 2018. - I was awarded this scholarship by PTDF after different assessments and interview phases.
• Baking Mentalist, Jesse’s Cakes Graduate Training Scheme, May 2017 - I was engaged in a multi-stage baking competition, after three stages which included: speed, taste and design, I was awarded the baking mentalist title, one year scholarship at the institute along side a cash reward.
• Best Graduating Female Student, Oil and Gas Engineering, November, 2016 - I was awarded the best graduating female student by my department after the four year programme.
Average! Enohor is a friendly tutor.
It was really good. Looking forward to the next.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£7||£7|