I am a postgraduate student at the University of Strathclyde with a flair for teaching. Although I don't have a professional experience of teaching, I have taught many of friends who have in turn scored good marks. Thus, when I'll teach, I'll teach more like a friend than like a teacher by giving real-life examples for better understanding.
Being a topper in maths from school days, my fellow students asked for help when they found anything difficult to understand. Thus I have taught more than 5 students at a time. Although I have never been into professional teaching, being a high scorer myself, I know how to tackle the hardest of maths problem with least of efforts and ease. Thus I ensure, my lessons would not be just for passing, they would be for scoring high grades.
Email: (concealed information)
To impart maths lessons to potential students to help them score high grades.
2017-18 Msc Finance and management The University of Strathclyde, Glasgow
2013-16 B Com (Correspondence) School Of Open Learning (University of Delhi)
• Secured First Division in undergraduate.
2012-13 12th grade Bal Bharati Public School , Pitampura (Delhi)
• Secured 95% in English and 90% in Mathematics with an overall percentage of 91.6.
2010-11 10th grade Bal Bharati Public School , Pitampura (Delhi)
• Secured a CGPA of 8.0 in English with an overall CGPA of 8.4.
• Received a certificate of merit in 12th grade for proficiency in English, Business Studies, Maths, Economics.
• Did summer training from Parsvnath Developers Ltd ( jun'15 - aug'15).
• 1 year experience in family business of Pharmaceutical production, Information Technology and Brokerage as a trainee.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Was a part of the basketball school team and participated in interschool competitions from 2007 to 2012.
Secured second position in zonals organized by Delhi School sports and Cultural Activities Board ,2010-11.
Secured second position in interschool basket- ball competition conducted by Ramjas International School, 2010-11.
Participated in interschool sports and games competition held by CBSE, 2010-11.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|