My teaching method will be simple and easy. First to understand the topic deeply and solve all the related questions to it before moving on to the next topic. Giving extra time to students who require more help and will not stop explaining the topic until each part of the topic is clear to the student.
I am in Second year of undergraduate degree and studying business management. Knows the difficulty that the GCSE students face in maths and can help them to achieve their desired grades. I know the important topics to prepare for the exams.
81/2 1st Commercial Street Phase 4 DHA Karachi, Pakistan
+44 (0) (concealed information)/ (concealed information)3 | (concealed information)
King’s College London 9/2018 – 6/2021
(Bsc) Business management (Second First 2:1 Expected ) London, UK
King’s College London 9/2017 – 7/2018
King’s International Foundation Programme (76%, A grade) London, UK
• Mathematics (A)
• Economics (A)
• Business and Society (A)
• English for scientific academic purpose. (B+)
The Lyceum School 9/2016 – 6/2017
Secondary Education | AS levels Karachi, PAK
• AS: mathematics (B), economics (C), physics (C)
Foundation Public School 9/2014- 6/2016
O levels Karachi, PAK
• 2A 6B 2C
INTERNSHIPS/ JOB EXPERIENCE
Bank Alfalah 7/2019- 8/2019
Summer Project Intern Karachi, Pakistan
• Interned at one of the largest corporate and Investment Banks in Pakistan.
• Developed financial models for large projects. Explored how to make use of new technology, concepts and ideas to enhance products and services
• Gained a high level of proficiency in analysing and extracting information from both quantitative and non-quantitative data.
Arit General Trading LLC 6/2019
Summer intern Dubai, UAE
• Interned at the authorised SMB partner of Etisalat
• Provided extensive background research on different products being offered by Etisalat
• Identified gaps in the existing business process and made recommendation on how the company can attract more customers.
OTHER EXPERIENCE AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Shahid Afridi Foundation 6/2016
• Travelled around the province of Sindh to help distribute clean drinking water in rural areas.
• Responsible for raising and managing funds to finance the building of pumps for poor people.
The Citizen Foundation 6/2015
• As a teacher I was in charge of 20 students who came from impoverished families.
• Teaching became learning and it gave me a strong sense of responsibility towards those who are deprived and unfortunate in our society.
LANGUAGES, SKILLS & INTERESTS
Languages: Urdu (native), English (fluent)
• Cricket: I was part of school cricket team and learnt the importance of cogs in a machine working together in crafting a successful organization.
• Volunteer: Actively involved in community service as I volunteered in Shahid Afridi foundation and The Citizen Foundation.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£16||£12|
|5 hours||Not available||£75||£60|
|10 hours||Not available||£150||£120|