My name is Sourav Guha. I am a teacher of Mathematics of secondary level. I teach students ranging from class 6 to 12 of all boards. I am an ex teacher of Aditya Birla Academy in Kolkata. I teach in groups of 5 students. I also teach individually according to my and the students' convenience. I believe in sowing the seed of confidence and enthusiasm among the students. I take them gradually and steadily from one level to the next higher level.I start from the very basics and then proceed to the next levels keeping pace with the capacity of my students. I believe in encouraging them,but not scolding them unnecessarily.
I have been teaching mathematics to the students for last three years. AS many as 50 students has successfully completed their boards exams under me till now. Most of them are 80% percent scorers in their exams. I am looking forward to continue this success of mine in coming days.
• Name: Sourav Guha
• Address: AK-221, near tank number 8, sector-2, Salt Lake,
• Mobile number: (concealed information)
• Email id: (concealed information)
• Desired role: Mathematics teacher of secondary and higher secondary standards
I am an ex-teacher of Aditya Birla Academy.I have been associated for 1.5 years as a MATHEMATICS TEACHER in RCI which is a competitive exams coaching institute. I have strong concepts of the fundamentals of Mathematics required at the competitive level and school level. Besides teaching I also sit for competitive exams.I teach students of standards 8th to 12th of all boards in my residence. I am well versed with the syllabus and curriculum of all boards. I have a passion for teaching and teaching Mathematics to students is my pleasure. I also have good grasp on the English Language
• deep knowledge of mathematical basics
• Good communication skill
• Ability to deliver speech fluently in English,Bengali and Hindi
• Good knowledge on written English
• Ability to motivate students and guide students of all IQ level.
• Hardworking attitude
• Target oriented mindset
QA Teacher in RCI from May 2014- July 2015, Maths teacher in Aditya Birla Acaemy from August 2015-May 2017
There, my functions were-
• Preparing Mathematical contents for students to teach in class
• Taking extra care for weak students with individual care after working hours
• Teaching basics with efficiency
• Motivating the students and instilling in them the confidence and joy of MATHEMATICS.
• Academic and psychological support to the students.
• Maintaining a healthy and vigorous atmosphere in the class.
• I have completed B.Tech in ECE under WBUT in 2012 with 64% marks and at present I am pursuing M.Sc in Applied Mathematics from WBUT.
• MS Office and Internet knowledge
• Sound knowledge on REASONING of Banking sector
• Good knowledge of English language
• Sharp analytical skills and innovative ideas
• Sincerity and honesty
Hobby- Chess, Painting
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|