As an undergraduate pursuing a BSc in Mathematics and Economics at the London School of Economics, I'm familiar with the A-Level syllabus on mathematics and economics, having achieved an A* in both subjects prior to university. My lessons will be structured from the ground up with content explained in a cohesive and thorough manner.
I have been a peer tutor in my sixth form college for a year and a half, having supervised two students under the direction of their subject teacher in A-Level economics. Students started out with grade C forecasts before tutoring but achieved A's during the final examination.
BSc. Mathematics and Economics
London School of Economics and Political Science, UK
• Key courses: Abstract mathematics; Statistical Theory; Economics
Cambridge International AS & A Level
Taylor’s College Sri Hartamas, Kuala Lumpur
• 3A*/1A including mathematics, further mathematics, economics and physics
• Awarded Taylor’s College Principal’s Award for outstanding academic performance
Taylor’s College Mentoring Programme
• Organised fortnightly mentoring sessions with two other students throughout the academic programme in Taylor’s College and tailored revision sessions to students’ needs
Public Speaking, Writing and Debating
• Finalist speaker at the 2016 LSESU MSOC Economic and Leadership Forum
• Represented school in the ASEAN Singapore National Debate Championship
• Runner-up in the 2014 Oxford and Cambridge Society Malaysia essay writing event
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|