A university Student in Nottingham, aim to teach Maths in the most simple way to help students get the best grades they can. It is Online so you don't have to find boring teachers to tutor you throughout! We can use social media to stay in contact.
I have taught for approximately 2 years, most students were in year 11 whilst I was in A levels some were still in primary school. Most of the students I have taught have received B's to A*s. 50% of them being A's.
Education and Qualifications:
University of Nottingham [September 2016– June 2019]
Modules: Mathematical economics(1st class), Economic perspectives(2:1), Italian(2:1), Economic integration (2:1)
High school: St Andrews Turi [September 2009 – June 2016]
A levels: Mathematics (A), Economics (A), Philosophy and Ethics (A)
IGCSE: 3 A*s (including Maths), 4 A’s, 2 B’s
Achievements and interests
TED X Society Treasurer 2017 to date
• As the current treasurer of the TED X society in the university of Nottingham, I am in charge of managing and accounting all of the transactions that take place.
Member of Economics and Finance Society (University of Nottingham)
Captain of the Cross Country team 2015-2016
♣ I learnt the importance of team work and training others to reach a goal. During this time our team won most of the competitions.
Charity Committee Treasurer 2015
♣ During this year I learnt how to manage finances and where to allocate money effectively.
Diploma in leadership September 2014- June 2016
• I was a team leader for a group. We created a plan to improve our institution, I wrote a dissertation and achieved a distinction in it and we performed service across the community. I gained knowledge on team work and saw the importance of leading effectively.
Counsellor Internship (2 weeks, June 2015)
♣ Nairobi Women’s Hospital- Gender Violence Recovery Centre
♣ Counselled women and men who had experienced Gender violence
♣ Inputted and compared the data of each case
♣ Discussed and acted on how to raise awareness in Kenya
♣ Advertised the “One in a million Campaign”
Skills: Customer relations, IT skills (excel)
Journalist Internship (2 weeks, June 2013)
• Nation media Group- research and journalism
• Researched a teachers’ strike in Nairobi
• Analysed the problems- government corruption, lack of tax revenue, financial mismanagement
• Collected necessary data and reported it in the top Kenyan newspapers
Skills: Problem solving, Data Handling, Communication, Cooperation
Marketing Agent ( 5 months, August 2016)
• Kaputei farm products
• I created and managed the advertisements for the firm
• Helped increase sales in the firm
Skills: marketing skills, time management, creativity.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£11|