I usually ask the student if there is any topic that he would like to go through. We go through exercises first. The students thinks and tries to answer on his own. Then I correct his mistakes and teach him why he was wrong and how he should have gone about the problem.
I am a mechanical engineering student at UCL and am interested in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. As a student, I was quite organised and productive. As a tutor, I will not only teach the techniques to solve problems but also contribute to develop organisational skills
EDUCATION & COURSES
UCL MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
MATHEMATICAL MODELLING & ANALYSIS
• Developed an understanding of the mathematical concepts that underpin the study of engineering.
• Recognised the connections between mathematics and engineering, and how mathematical ideas are embedded in engineering contexts.
• Simulated and analysed models using software tools like MATLAB and Excel :
- used modelling techniques and statistical analysis to efficiently solve and evaluate the performance of engineering systems.
• Developed an understanding of: Project planning, Scheduling, Resource management, Risk management, Stakeholder management, Leadership and team-working
FRENCH BACCALAUREATE (18/20)- LYCEE PRIVATE CATHOLIC NOTRE DAME PROVIDENCE
Scientific baccalaureate - Grades : Physics and Chemistry 19/20, Maths:17/20
JUNE-AUGUST 2019: SUMMER PROJECT WITH A MASTERS STUDENT : CALIBRATION OF LOAD SENSING ORTHOPAEDIC IMPLANT
• Finding the optimal position for strain gauges (sensors) on humerus implant
• Analyzing the behavior of the modelled Artificial humerus under different loads conditions ( Finite Element Analysis on COMSOL Multiphysics)
• Using raw data (strains) from COMSOL and creating matrix calibrations on EXCEL
• Cross talk compensation method : finding the potential sources of measurement errors on EXCEL
JUNE 2019: SUMMER RESEARCH UCL SCHEME : CODING FOR INTELLIGENT NAVIGATION SYSTEMS ON MATLAB, SUPERVISED BY DR.HUANG JIE
• Online course from University of Pennsylvania on Robot Motion Planning
• Developed an A* Algorithm and planned the shortest path that the robot should take from Point A to B while avoiding any obstacles with the Software MATLAB
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|