My teaching method will be predominantly calculated and patient as everyone has difficulties, whether it be enhancing their knowledge of a subject they already know or struggling to understand certain concepts, as I will ensure the students that I tutor are relaxed in a environment that will help them to learn much better,
I am a new and upcoming tutor looking to become a primary school teacher in the near future and also have had experience within my university as a Sociology Departmental Coordinator where I spoke with students about concerns they may have had, whether it be their lectures or just general queries, which I helped to resolve by raising the issue with my department to ensure the student had a much better experience.
An ambitious student, with a passion for technology and teaching, looking for an exciting opportunity in an educational institution. A hard working and positive individual, with the capability of performing to a high level in order to complete tasks within deadlines set by managers. A quick learner with skills in using Microsoft Office, good attention to detail, excellent communication ability, and a passionate drive to succeed.
2015 – Current Goldsmiths University
BA – Anthropology & Sociology (Expected 2:1)
2012-2014 Harrow High Sixth Form
BTEC National Diploma in Business (Grades): Distinction, Distinction, Merit.
2008-2012 Harrow High School
GCSEs: 5 A-C Grades; English – B, Maths – C.
03/2015 - Current Senior Network Analyst/Supervisor, Entura International, London
• Helped with the company’s battle against anti-piracy as links were removed effectively, maintained a friendly atmosphere within the workplace and ensured there was communication between myself and my co-workers.
• Achieved in a one-year period: employee of the month commendation, promoted to a supervisor role and actively worked with campaign managers to ensure that all the tasks were completed to a high standard.
• Generated, updated and maintained up to date written reports to help with the day to day running of the company.
• Delegated tasks to co-workers whilst ensuring all tasks set were completed to a high enough standard.
08/2016 - 08/2016 Intern, Lloyds Bank, London
• Acquired knowledge throughout the week on the different sectors within the bank and how they operate on a day-to-day basis.
• Ensured that the tasks set were efficiently worked upon by myself along with other interns.
• Worked with and learnt from individuals with invaluable knowledge and experience as well as building a diverse & professional network.
Other Skills & Personal Interest
• Sociology DSA (Department Student Ambassador, 2017) for my university advocating student’s opinions within my department as well as helping students with any issues they may face.
• Persian language skills (Semi-Fluent)
• Reading newspapers and articles to keep up with the latest news in technology.
• Book enthusiast – with such favorite authors as Jordan Peterson & Robert Greene.
school english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, literature lessons for all!
Taking literacy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||£90||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||£180||Not available|