I'm patient and understanding. I know that not everyone learns the same way so I adjust my explanations to suit the student.
If you have particular areas that you would like to focus on, I can run through topics and examples until you’ve built up your confidence, or if you are unsure of where you struggle, I can run you though the syllabus systematically helping you to achieve your best grade.
- A*s in maths and further maths A level
- A*s in maths and further maths GCSE
- Whilst at school I tutored GCSE students in maths
- Experience tutoring A level (incl. reformed syllabus) and GCSE maths and further maths
- Years of coaching gymnastics (similar basic skill set to tutoring: patience, clarity, tailoring lessons to individual)
GCSE: £16 per hour
A level: £19 per hour
Vic is such a hardworking student who would be great at passing on her enthusiasm and knowledge to students
Vicky is clear, thorough and patient in her tutoring. She has an excellent understanding of maths and further maths at A level and GCSE which means she tailors her lessons to the tutees needs, either running through the syllabus systematically or working closely with them to iron out their weaknesses. She’s reliable, friendly and helps the student to build their confidence - a really good tutor all round.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking statistics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£16||Not available||£16|