My teaching method ranges from student to student and is highly customizable. I strongly believe that each student is capable of understanding complex ideas, it's just a matter of finding the right communication method. I also believe that for certain subjects, practice makes perfect! In that sense, I'm very patient in going over problems over and over with a student until they have a firm grasp.
Hello! My name is Asha and I'm an engineer. My undergraduate degree is in Mechanical Engineering, where I focused on Heat Transfer. During my research, I obtained 2 patents, both of which were later purchased by the United States Office of Naval Research. After graduation, I became an automation engineer at the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, Rockwell Automation. I spent 5 years as an engineer with Rockwell before joining a startup in California. During my time as an engineer, I used math, logic, and programming skills every day, and I would love sharing my passion for math with you!
2019 - 2021 London Business School
Reading for MBA degree
2008 - 2012 University of Missouri, Columbia, MO, USA
BSc Mechanical Engineering, Honours Researcher
Obtained 2 patents in heat transfer
NCEES Licensed – Mechanical Engineering (License Number 13-541-16)
2016 - 2019 VERTECH, Irvine, CA, USA
Start-up tech company providing software integration for the industrial automation industry.
Business Development Manager
• Developed competitive business strategy: integrated plant floor operations with machine learning and natural language processing to streamline operator touchpoints, resulting in increased safety protections and productivity.
• Developed Siemens native “MES Lite” program to give customers an experience of MES systems prior to purchasing the enterprise package, driving quicker adoption.
• Collaborated closely with vendors and distributors to engage sales leads and generate market penetration. Grew company revenue from $6m to $9m.
• Met challenging customer needs by writing highly technical proposals, addressing the clients’ engineering requirements, methods and procedures, technical advantages, and security.
• Engaged executives at Fortune 100 companies to pitch Vertech offerings and drive adoption of Vertech services/designs.
• Negotiated contracts for Vertech services at enterprise accounts, including pricing.
2012 - 2016 ROCKWELL AUTOMATION, Houston, TX, and various cities in the United States
World’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation
• Coded, designed, and deployed green field solutions for Fortune 100 companies. Services included software integration, PLC programming, SCADA programming, and hardware design.
• Designed automation upgrades in Ladder Logix, Structured Text, and Sequential Function Charts. Customers ranged from oil and gas companies, to governments, to food and beverage.
• Designed control systems, specifically motion control and safety controls. Largest customer included Universal Studios (Gringotts ride at Harry Potter World in Orlando, FL).
• Lobbied for executive policy review on topics like equal pay and family leave, materialized in 2017. Rockwell employees now receive paternity leave and extended maternity leave.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|