My teaching method is to built the strong interest in the subject with some realistic examples and then try to built curiosity among the students to know more about the subjects/problems. As the students gets involved in subject, its teaching and learning both will be a fun for the the students as well as tutor.
I am an Engineer and now a Doctoral Student. I am also teaching in the university to help the students to achieve the best grades. I also have an experience to understand the expectation of the students from there tutor.
City, University of London,
Northampton Square, London, United Kingdom.
"I feel that I have always been a researcher/teacher at heart, as a youngster I am regularly taking things apart and trying to find out how they were built, worked and found the easiest way to learn it. I am constantly looking to satisfy my curiosity of the physical world around me". Along with I possess the required discipline, enthusiasm, and the will power not to give up.
City, University of London London, UK
PhD in Photonics; Started in March, 2019
Key subject areas: Photonics devices, Modelling and simulations, Gold Nano Antennas, Surface Plasmons, Localized Surface Plasmons.
Galgotias University Greater Noida, India
Master of Technology in Communication Engineering; July, 2015– June, 2017
Achieved: Distinction class (CGPA=8.39/9.0)
Thesis work has been done in Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute Kolkata, India
Thesis Title: Realization of different kind of Photonics Crystal Fiber Sensors. Jan, 2016– Nov, 2017
Key subject areas: Optical Fiber, Photonic Crystal Fiber Sensors, Gas Sensors, Strain Sensors, Sagnac Interferometer, Mach-Zander Interferometer.
• A noninvasive Strain Sensors by using High Birefringence Photonic Crystal Fibers based on Sagnac Interferometry. Explained and Optimized by Experimental and Numerical Techniques.
• Side polishing of Standard Optical Fiber and Photonic Crystal Fibers (PCFs) for the purpose of Chemical and Gas Sensing.
• Project Funded by the Collaboration of India and United Kingdom. Team includes Senior principal Scientists, Technical Advisors the Research Scholars
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University (VBSPU) Jaunpur, India
Bachelor of Technology in Electronics Engineering; Aug, 2011– June, 2015
Achieved: 1st class (Percentage = 74.00)
Dissertation Project: Simulation & Analysis of Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum Technique.
Key subject areas: High speed networks, Wireless communication, Additive white Gaussian Noise, Pseudo Random Noise, Rayleigh and Rician Fading Channels
• Developed the code to design an environment, which is capable of real-time monitoring of Modulation techniques using AWGN, Rayleigh and Rician Fading Channels on a large scale.
• Estimate the Bit Error Rate at the Receiver side to make the system more reliable and, used Pseudo Random Noise to make the Wireless Communication more strong and Secure, rewarded at University Level.
Journal Papers. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ….
• Sayantika Chowdhary, Sneha Verma, Dr. Tarun Kumar Gangopadhyay, “A comparative study and experimental observations of optical fiber Sagnac Interferometric based strain sensor by using different fibers in Optical Fiber Technology.
• Sneha Verma and Dr. Sugumaran Subramaniam, “Analysis of Different Modulation Technique at AWGN channel with the help of MATLAB”, in International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Volume: 02 Issue: 08 | Nov-2015
• Sneha Verma and Dr. Sugumaran Subramaniam, “Virtual Connection between Digital and Physical World based on Sixth Sense Technology”, International journal of Computational Science and Information Technology, 2015.
Conference Papers. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ……
• Sayantika Chowdrary, Sneha Verma, Dr. Mrinmay Pal and Dr. Tarun Kumar Gangopadhyay, “Strain Sensor based on Hi-Bi PCF using Sagnac Interferometry”, Poster Presented in IIT Delhi, India in Photonics 2018.
• Sneha Verma and Dr. Sugumaran Subramaniam, “Gesture Recognition and Data Storage with the help of Six Sense Technology”, in National Conference on new Horizons in Computational Intelligence and Information Systems (NCNHCIIS-2015).
Galgotias University and CGCRI Greater Noida, India
Laboratory & Teaching Assistant September 2015 – Feb 2019
• Helped in Conducting laboratory sessions for the Masters subjects as Optics, Microwave and Digital Electronic Systems with 25-30 number of Students.
• Hands on Experience to handling sophisticated Laboratory Instruments.
• Worked for two year in the Central Laboratories in the India along with the team of Scientists, Senior Scientists and the Research Scholars, team includes around 8-9 People.
• Also worked on prime minister’s project of one-year worth near about 22 Million INR.
• Ensured all deadlines for deliverables of the project were met, kept all the team members motivated as well as encouraged them to use their creativity.
Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute Durgapur, India
Senior Research Fellow Jan. 2018 - Feb. 2019
• Designed an algorithm using Arduino board for an application of Pan Tilt and Telescopic Arm controlled by Joysticks, Wireless Remote System and the Push Buttons for the Security Vehicles; Task given by Prime Minister's Office (PMO) project.
• Designed an algorithm for the Heavy Mob Flow detection using Visual Studio and Open CV libraries instructed under Prime Minister's Office (PMO) project.
• Established the channel bonding using Multiple Network Systems and perform the Video Transmission using Encoder task given by Prime Minister's Office (PMO).
• Wrote an algorithm for the display folding and unfolding system controlled by wireless remotes and push buttons for the Indian Armoured Combat Vehicles.
• Write an Algorithm for a 360-degree view by Image/Video stitching using Open CV and Visual Studio.
Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute Kolkata, India
Master’s Project Student Jan. 2017 - Nov. 2017
• Fabrication of Hi-Bi Photonic Crystal Fiber Strain Sensors and optimized numerically using MATLAB.
• Development of Side Polish Fiber and tapered fiber Chemical Sensors.
• Designed of Different Photonic Crystal Fiber in COMSOL multi-physics.
• Development of Standard Optical Fiber sensors with OFFSET-splicing.
• Implementation of Vibration Sensor using Polarization Maintaining Fiber.
• Developed High Birefringent Photonic Crystal Fiber Micro Strain Sensor for Medical Applications.
• Learnt Modified Chemical Vapor Deposition (MCVD) for Fiber Preform Fabrication and Specialty of Optical Fiber Drawing.
Software Comsol Multiphysics, Lumerical, Multisim, Matlab, Orcad-Pspice, VHDL, CVAVR, Proteus, Microsoft Office and Linux.
Programming LabVIEW, Arduino, C/C++, Visual Studio, Latex, OpenCV and R
Hardware Arduino boards, Atmega-16, Fiber Optic Sensors, PIC 16, 18, 33 series, FPGA, PCB Designing.
Realization of Different Kind of Fiber Optic Sensors Using Photonic Crystal Fiber: India (Jan-Nov 2017)
• Worked on Non-Invasive Photonic Crystal Fiber Sensors for the Human Heart Rate and Gas Detections.
• Team Size around 5-7
Analysis of Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum by using MATLAB: India (2014-15)
• Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum Technology based on MATLAB
• Rewarded at departmental level.
• Team Size nearly 2
Multilayer Car Parking Systems: India (June-July 2012)
• Platform: CVAVR and Proteus Design Suite software, ATmega-16 Micro-controller
• Team size: 2.
• Rewarded in CETPA-Lucknow U.P. India.
Awards and Achievements
• City University Scholarship for Doctoral Degree. United Kingdom (2019-21)
• International Conference attendance fund. India (2018)
• India Level Scholarship for Bachelors by Higher Education Commission (HEC) India (2011-15)
• Received Funds at University level for the Master’s Project at CGCRI. India (2016-17)
• Received CSIR Senior Research Fellowship at CMERI. India (2018-19)
• Poster Presentation of research in CGCRI held at IIT Delhi India (2018)
• Secured 1st position in Android and Robotics Competition held in VBSPU India (2014)
• Attended workshop on Android system and MATLAB by IIT Kanpur. India (2014)
• Research Training for one month at: Nuclear Power Corporation of India, Narora. India (2013)
• Participated in Robotics Workshop by IIT Kanpur. India (2011)
• Successfully organized engineering day event at university level. India (2014)
• Stood always in rank holders list in events of University. India (2011-15)
• Member of organizing team of ‘Eureka’ (Tech fest 2011, 12, 13). India (2011-13)
Available on Request
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£15||£15|
|5 hours||Not available||£75||£75|
|10 hours||Not available||£150||£150|