My teaching methodology is mainly helping the students with their homework and giving them methodological tips to solve Mathematical problems. Moreover, for the languages it would mainly be conversation. Finally, to help students with their application for universities, I would help them to get out of the struggles the are having.
Since I am 16, I started being a tutor for primary and secondary school students. I was helping them with French, Italian, English, and Spanish because I know all of these 4 languages perfectly. Moreover, I also did Mathematics tutoring to high school students, by helping them with their homework or any coming exam.
- French school since I was 2 years old (4 years in Turin [Italy] - 4 years in Barcelona [Spain] and 7 years Turin)
- Diploma: French Baccalaureat in advanced Mathematics (overall grade 16.8/20)
- 2nd position at "Olympiades des Mathématiques" (big tournament of Mathematics between French schools all over Europe)
- TOEFL: 95/120
- First Cambridge: approved
- Soccer tournament winner at a regional scale in Turin
- Babysitting: since I was 12 years old
- Tutoring: since I was 16 years old
- Waiter: summer 2015
- Barman: summer 2015
- Receptionist: summer 2016
- Volunteering: summer 2017
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|