The most important part of teaching is breaking up each topic into managable sizes. At first public exams can seem very overwhelming but with an organised time table and a structured routine studying will become something you're good at. Having spent a large amount of time reading about the best ways to learn (for my own exams), I have come up with a routine that can be modified to every student to help them acheive the best possible results they can.
Having recently graduated from Wellington College, I am attending KCL in London. I have completed the IB Diploma with 43 points and achieved 11 A*s at IGCSE. I have been tutoring for two years now, my speciality is being able to explain the same concept in many different ways to enable every student to understand an idea.
Wellington college | Graduated 2018 |
á 11A*'s Subjects taken: English Literature and Language, Maths, Biology Chemistry, Physics, History, Religious Studies, French and Drama
á IB Diploma: 43 Points – 776 at Higher level in (English, Biology and Chemistry) Standard (776): Maths, French and History
á Related coursework: Completed an Extended Essay in English Literature on “To What Extent is the Poetic Female Voice Lyric?”
Kings College London | Deffered 2019 | English Literature and Philosophy
á I will be attending university in September 2019.
Giftbox Manager 2018 | The River café | June 2018 – January 2019
• Negotiated with suppliers all around the world and built relationships with producers.
• Edited and helped designed the “Ten Ingredients Recipe Book” by Ruth Rogers
• Performed Administrative tasks for the project, which included creating an order process online.
• Managed all the sales figures for the project, including a calculation of the exact profit.
• Designed the website section for the gift boxes.
• Helped organized the pop up restaurant at Frieze Art Fair 2018
• Receptionist work at The River Café
• Edited and produced a celebratory film for Ruth Rogers 70th Birthday
Summer intern | Felix Magazine | 3 month PAid internship summer 2017
Felix Magazine is a small startup company which offered me a three-month payed internship in which I helped: edit videos on Final Cut Pro, edit articles and advise on their social media presence.
I have been tutoring for over two years in all subjects up to IGCSE level and English Literature to IB Diploma level.
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, english literature lessons for all!
Taking resume - cover letter’s writing prep lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||£25|
|5 hours||Not available||£100||£125|