Maths Teacher and Chemical Engineer with passion in Maths.
Patience and reliable with the possibility to make easy Maths and available for any difficult of any student.
Good reputation in schools and academies.
Maths teacher in primary and secondary school till GCSE.
QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
Enhanced DBS checked.
Master's degree in Chemical Engineering.
Key Skills & Attributes
• Experience of supporting children with special needs.
• Ability to build good relationships with the staff and pupils.
• Strong behavioural management skills.
• Flexible to travel and open to shift work.
• Willingness to learn new skills and different methods of working. • 4 languages: Italian, English, French, German.
• Have the confidence and energy to successfully handle difficult behaviour.
• Committed to safeguarding the welfare and improving the education of children and young people.
• Excellent IT Skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
30/09/2016 – ongoing Just Teachers, London, UK
Supply teacher (part-time)
• Helping students in their studies and all areas of the national curriculum in primary and secondary schools.
• Managing classrooms very challenging with 30 students with 2/3 special needs students.
• Ensuring effective classroom management in line with schools behaviour policy.
• Striving to achieve the highest possible standards of teaching.
• Looking after the teaching material and resources.
• Developing professional relationships with students and staff.
Placements include the following:
• BSix Brooke House Sixth Form College, London: maths teacher (KS4).
• Notre Dame RC Secondary girl’s school, London: maths teacher (KS4).
• Ilford County High School, London: maths teacher (KS5).
• Notre Dame High School, London: maths teacher (KS3 & 4).
• University Academy of Engineering South Bank, London: general cover (KS3 & 4).
• Ashmole primary school, London: supply teacher (KS1).
• La Retraite RC girls school, London: supply teacher (KS3).
• Park view Academy, London: general cover (KS3).
• Ivydale primary school, London: supply teacher (KS1).
• Aurora House primary school, London: TA (Autism).
• Rosendale Primary School, London: TA.
• Chestnut grove Academy, London: general cover (KS3).
• ST Matthias primary school, London: supply teacher (KS1 & 2) and reception.
• The Bridge academy secondary school, London: general cover (Key stage 3, 4 ,5).
• Walthamstow schools for girls secondary school, London: general cover (KS3).
• St Peter’s CofE primary school, London: supply teacher (KS2).
• Bessemer grange primary school, London: supply teacher (KS2) and nursery.
• Woodmansterne primary school, London: supply teacher (KS2).
• Bellenden primary school, London: supply teacher (KS1&2) and reception.
• St. Saviour’s and St Olave’s school, London: general cover (KS3 & 5 , PE).
• Maria Fidelis Roman Catholic of England school, London: general cover (KS3).
• Crown lane primary school, London: supply teacher (KS2).
Education and Achievement’s
Year Subject Level Training Academy
06/04/2016 MATHS QTS London, UK
(QUALIFIED TEACHER STATUS)
30/03/2016 MEMBERSHIP ICHEME London, UK
(Institute of chemical engineers)
27/01/2010 CHEMICAL ENGINEERING Master’s Degree University of Rome
‘La Sapienza’, Italy
1992 – 1997 DIPLOMA in teaching Diploma School ‘Maria Immacolata’,
(5 years of training) San Giovanni Rotondo, Italy
30£ pound for AS/A level
Enthusiastic and patient with an excellent teaching method.
My children have achieved excellent results and good school preparation.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|