My teaching method is as follows:
1. Identifying areas of weakness.
2. Going through the theory of a topic.
3. Going through a couple practice questions together with a student.
4. Allowing student to do some questions on their own, giving help if need be.
5. Giving extra questions for homework that are still a weakness.
I have been tutoring privately and at a tuition centre for over 1 year. I am very comfortable with teaching mathematics as I have acheived an A-grade at both GCSE and A-Level. Willing to do lessons either online or in-person.
Cass Business School - Bachelor of Science in Finance Sep 2016 - Jul 2019
Modules: Economics, Company valuation, Derivatives, Financial accounting, Financial econometrics, Mathematical finance, Corporate Governance, Alternative investment management.
Grade: First-Class Honours (predicted)
Westminster City School Sep 2008 – Jun 2015
A Level: Mathematics (A), Economics (B), Chemistry (C)
AS Level: Biology (C)
GCSEs: Mathematics(A), Economics(B), Chemistry(B), Biology(A), Physics(B), IT(B), Religious Studies(A), French(C), History(A*), English Language(B) and English Literature(B).
Jan 2019 – Present Maths Tutor, Prime Tuition
• Prepare lesson plans for tutoring sessions according to students' needs and goals.
• Review class material with students by discussing text, working solutions to problems, reviewing worksheets or other assignments.
• Provide feedback to students using positive reinforcement techniques to encourage, motivate, or build confidence in students.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£15||£15|