The lessons will be catered to students' needs and selected goals - also with regards to student personality and individual tendencies towards the subject; ideally, I'll try to identify weakness and strengths throughout the first lessons, and build from there to structure the meetings in a way that is proactively engaging.
I am currently undertaking a BA degree in International Relations at King's College London; I'm in the second year. I also have been enjoying tutoring for quite a while (roughly around 4 years) - though I was young - and still, am - I have a natural passion and commitment for the job.
Visual shop-assistant - Family business
Livreri Jewelry Store - Sicily 2015 to Present
• Performed Tasks
- Assist and manage daily activities (schedules, appointments, etc..)
- Prepare and direct personnel to specific merchandise or duties
- Taking inventory (records of transactions, etc )
- Advertising (update and manage social media pages)
• Acquired Skills: I acquired administrative and organizational skills as I learned to hold myself responsible for my duties and complete them autonomously in the appropriate time. I improved my negotiation abilities as well as my creative insight over marketing and visual choices.
I practised patience, observation and examinations skills.
2014 to January 2017
This job gave me the opportunity to become more systemic in the distribution and coordination of my schedules and work. My communication skills improved to greater extents though the constant interactions with my students, which from a personal point of view I particularly enjoyed. My first priority was to manage to create a welcoming and stimulating environment that could meet the needs of the students - in relation to their age, personal tendencies towards the subject and personality (which I found crucial in the mutual learning-teaching process).
2016 to 2017
- Escort visitors through the different halls and point of interests.
- Providing accuracy in the historical description and facts.
- Being able to translate/interpret/speak in English
• Acquired Skills: I improved my eloquence and communication skills. I increased my confidence in interacting with new people and appreciate different cultural perspectives. I trained myself to show flexibility towards inconveniences and proactively engage with team-working tasks. I had the opportunity to develop time management skills while improving my aptitude for problem-solving.
2014 to 2016
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, english literature lessons for all!
Taking creative writing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£11||£11|