- Online tools such as one note, or any other.
My structure as follows:
- We will discuss how you best learn.
- We will identify the little things you are not clear about.
- We will review again basic math to make sure you understand well.
- We will begin our journey into the topics through the use of books, basi examples at first and then we will increase difficult. All this together.
- We will create a series of steps that will work for any problem you encounter.
- We can use drawings, clay or any other so you understand.
- Regular feedback is given and is two-way communication.
- Electronic Engineer
- Teach at university level subjects as math, circuits, electronic devices and many more.
- Teach physics, chemistry and calculus to a group of 30 students.
- Currently volunteering for GCSE, specially in Math. I provide help in Spanish if needed as well.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking physics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£10||£10|
|5 hours||Not available||£40||£50|
|10 hours||Not available||£80||£100|