On a mission to bring the very best online tuition experience to individuals willing to work hard ! Call me on : 07(concealed information) - Which subject(s) do you teach? 11 Plus,13 Plus and Common Entrance GCSE and IGCSE QTS Skills Tests in Literacy and Numeracy - Tell me about your qualifications.
Dear Parents and Students, I am 24 years old, I teach because I enjoy it and I love teaching. Tutoring is my passion along with many other aspects of life which include investing, public speaking and volunteering. - Which subject(s) do you teach? A - Levels - Maths, Further Maths, Physics, Chemistry, and Computing. GCSE - Maths, All Sciences, ICT, Computing, Economics.
I am an enthusiastic tutor in English, Maths, 11+ and German. I look forward to hearing from you. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English, Maths, Science, Verbal Reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning, German (also for immigration) and interview techniques. I also carry out Mock Exams for Key Stage 2 and 3 and 7,11 and 13 Plus. - Tell me about your qualifications.
With my enthusiasm and experience, pupils enjoy their own learning in our sessions. This increases both their confidence and knowledge, leading to greater success in both class and exams.
Determination and hard work are the prerequisites for success. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics and Science from primary key stage 1 to A Level. I also teach Physics at both GCSE and A' Level. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a BSc. degree in Mathematics with Management Studies from UCL.
As a student, you will not only get help at a contextual and conceptual level, but also at a 'mind and body' level. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Chemistry to A level, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Double Science to GCSE. I also tutor Science and Maths at KS1, KS2 and KS3. - Tell me about your qualifications.
An Imperial College Business School graduate with 10 years tutoring and coaching experience. I am a female tutor with an exceptionally high success rate as I develop a unique coaching & tutoring methodology for each individual client.
I treat my students as individuals and have learnt how important it is to listen to them carefully at the beginning. We have to work together to achieve the best results. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Biology, Chemistry and Physics up to GCSE level and Biology for AS and A level. I also prepare children for the 11 plus examination. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes We do only 1 to 1 classes. We look after each child and help them in achieving their goals. We undertake different levels of students and coach them through sample and past paper questions. All students are initially assessed and then placed into the class according to their ability.
Full time tutor with 8000 hours experience over 15 years - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Physics, Maths, Science and Classical Flute. I cover all exam boards - AQA, Edexcel, OCR and ABRSM/Trinity Guildhall for flute. I teach undergraduate Mathematical Methods for Physicists and Game Theory.
- Classes Children follow a programme, the starting point being determined by an initial assessment. The maths programme is pure maths - from number recognition to GCSE algebra. It includes topics such as shape, time, measurement, area/perimeter, series, etc. We will also help with applied topics as required. We can provide practice papers for school exams (KS1, KS2, GCSE).
Dear student/parent, thank you for you interest in tuition. Please do not hesitate to contact me for quality tutoring tailored to suit each individual and to help build confidence within the subject. I look forward to hearing from you. - Which subject(s) do you teach? GCSE Biology GCSE Physics GCSE Chemistry GCSE Modern Greek A Level Biology KS3 Science - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a qualified medical doctor, I enjoy the subjects I teach and understand what is needed to achieve top grades. My aim is to transfer my hard earned knowledge and skills to my students so that they can achieve the same and more! - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Chemistry, Biology, Physics and combined sciences all up to GCSE level. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a Primary Teacher with a BEd in Primary Education, and I have a passion and proven track record for helping students succeed. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English, English as a Second Language, Maths, French, and Science. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Primary Education.
I personally understand the pressure facing current students and ways to increase the chance of acceptance to prestigious courses. Having studied at St Paul's Girls' School I have a deferred place for medicine at Imperial College. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Primarily maths and science (up to GCSE level) and English, art and computer science up to KS3.
I am an experienced science lecturer from a further education college . I am passionate about providing students with high quality learning opportunities , therefore I tailor my sessions to meet the needs of individual learners .
- Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics - Statistics - Economics - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes Excel Academy is a leading provider of private after-school tuition classes for the students of Key stage 1, 2 & 3, 11 Plus, 13 Plus, GCSE, IGCSE, AS & A2 Levels in the subjects of Maths, English, Science, Verbal reasoning, Nonverbal reasoning & ICT. - Ages and Levels Covered Age groups 8 to 18 years.
- Classes A couple of hours tuition per week is all it takes. Fully qualified teachers with years of teaching experience. Individual learning plan tailored for each pupil. Small groups of 4-6 pupils or 1 to 1 tuition so that every pupil gets individual attention. Traditional face to face teaching by a teacher and not sitting in front of a computer.
My name Dr is Sana Kermani and I have been an independent tutor and teacher for GCSE, A-level Biology and AS Chemistry for the last 15 years. I am based in Harrow. - Which subject(s) do you teach? GCSE Science, double science, Biology and Chemistry A level Biology and AS Level Chemistry. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a qualified teacher with 5 years teaching experience. I currently teach in a school which supports children with special needs. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I can teach maths, English, science and varies other subjects to children aged 4-11. - Tell me about your qualifications. Degree in Sports Coaching - How much do you charge? £25 per hour. £30 if traveling to your home.
I am a qualified primary school teacher with over six years' experience within the education field. I have been tutoring English and mathematics for over two years and have supported children to pass their entrance exams. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Primary curriculum and children with special needs. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I have been tutoring mathematics to children from independent schools, grammar schools, comprehensive schools, colleges and universities. I try my best to teach mathematics using clear concepts, from school level to university level students. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Science, Statistics and Civil Engineering subjects.
- Classes With most school classes packed with 25-30 children, it doesn't take a Maths genius to work out how much one-to-one time your child is going to get with their teacher per hour. Our class sizes are 9 maximum, with an average of 6. Or you can choose one-to-one. - Ages and Levels Covered We provide tuition for children between the ages of 4-18.
I am passionate about helping students overcome challenges in maths and master the subject. As a recently qualified teacher, I understand you want your child to attain the best possible results and I am dedicated to achieve this for all students. - Which subject(s) do you teach? A-level Maths, Further Maths. GCSE Maths, Physics. Higher Maths, Physics. IB Maths, Physics.
MATHS/CHEMISTRY GSCE TUTOR IN WEMBLEY AREA (tutor from my home in kingsbury NW9 or online) - Which subject(s) do you teach? KS2 and 11+ entry level exams, GCSE level CHEMISTRY, MATHEMATICS, SCIENCE, PROOF-READING ESSAYS AND COURSEWORK HELP - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a qualified science teacher. I have been teaching GCSE science and A level biology in London for the last 35 years. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach physics, chemistry and biology up to GCSE level and A level biology. - Tell me about your qualifications. B.Sc in chemistry, zoology and botany and M.Sc in botany. - How much do you charge? £25/hr for GCSE lessons.
I am confident about my knowledge regarding these subjects. I believe I have the enthusiasm, incentive and energy to work hard to get the best out of the student. For any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Science, Hindi, Punjabi, Computer skills to elderly people and Object Oriented Programming. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes Small group sessions (4-6), created ability/age wise. Individualised plans for each child. All sessions include a useful variety of activities to help engage all learners. All sessions include REAL teaching. Small group sessions are proven to help develop independence, confidence, subject knowledge, teamwork and key skills and is better value for money than all other tuition types.
I'm a passionate and friendly private tutor, currently studying for my PhD in Molecular Genetics. I aim to complement school-based learning instead of emulating it, bringing enthusiasm and understanding to every session. - Which subject(s) do you teach? KS3 Science, GCSE Biology, A level Biology - Tell me about your qualifications.
Thousands of tutors can teach you School science,
find private lessons close to Northolt.
Pick your own coach to help you learn school science. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in school science in Northolt and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Northolt by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.