I am a very thorough, patient and dedicated teacher. I tailor my teaching to the needs and learning style of each individual student, as well as assisting them to develop their motivation, independent learning skills and confidence. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach A-level Chemistry and GCSE Biology, Chemistry and Physics. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I have taught classes from age 11 -18. My specialism is physics, though I have studied maths and chemistry to undergraduate level, and am happy to tutor in these subjects to at least GCSE level if not beyond. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Physics, chemistry, maths. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Hi my name is Juliet Timmins. I'm a very friendly teacher, who enjoys teaching maths and science. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach A level Biology, International Baccalaureate Biology, BTEC sport and exercise science, and previously taught science and maths. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics and French at all levels up to and including A-level and English literature or language up until GCSE. - Tell me about your qualifications. I graduated in July 2009 with a First Class BSc joint honours degree in Mathematics with French from the University of Manchester.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Advanced Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Computing. - Tell me about your qualifications. MSc. (Computational fluid dynamics); PhD. (Computational fluid dynamics) - How much do you charge? I charge £18/hr for inhouse training and £20/hr if I have to travel in and around London. I offer discounts for group lessons and children.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? English as a Foreign Language; Biology, Maths, Chemistry, Spanish up to A-level. I tutor the above subjects, plus Physics at GCSE level. - Tell me about your qualifications. BSc Neuroscience; TESOL qualified; Superior Level DELE Spanish Diploma. - How much do you charge? I charge £20 an hour, and £30 for 2 hours.
My approach to tutoring will depend greatly on the individual in question as well as the desired outcome of the tutoring sessions. However in the first session I always establish an outline for where we are aiming to get to and how each session will allow us to move towards that.
I am an enthusiastic teacher of English with a vast experience in the field of English, English Literature and TESOL. I am a specialist when it comes to 11+ and GCSE exams and will engage with students ensuring they surpass their potential. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English and English Literature GCSE 11+ English & Maths TESOL - Tell me about your qualifications.
Work Hard, Play Hard! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics Biology Chemistry Punjabi Physics Science (General) - Tell me about your qualifications. I have just completed by Biochemistry BSc degree at University College London. Achieving a high 2:1 honours, I have a strong academic background and in depth understanding of the applications Science and Maths at different levels.
I am a Maths/Science Tutor with over 10 years of experience. I am also a working professional actor. I specialize in tutoring creative students who think that being artistic and being mathematical are mutually exclusive; I serve as a counter-example! - Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor Maths and Science up to and including GCSE. I prepare students for the SAT for US College Admissions.
A full-time teacher with five years of primary and secondary school tuition experience; rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted. Proven track record - Which subject(s) do you teach? 11 Plus examinations preparation for Grammar School; English, Maths, Science and ICT for students from 5 - 11 years old; ICT GCSE and A'level - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Chemistry, Biology and Physics up to GCSE level. - How much do you charge? I charge £20 for GCSE students and £18 for Key Stage one, two and three students. There is normally a £2 travel charge if I visit your home. - Where do you teach? I teach from my own home which is in Heston, very close to Hounslow West tube station.
- Classes We run workshops where the teacher to student ratio is at least 5:1. We also run one to one session for students that need the extra help. - Ages and Levels Covered At Mansart Education, we have varying levels of students from early years to A-level candidates.
Dear Parent / Student, Welcome to my profile. But, first a word of explanation. This company "Superprof" have taken over our favourite "Tutor Pages" and changed the style of presentation of the tutors' profiles. What was a clear, structured interview on "Tutor Pages" appears below as a series of questions and answers. It's a bit wordy but it should answer most of your questions.
I agree a broad programme with parents then adjust as specific tests come up at school in Biology, Chemistry or Physics. I adjust my content to match which of the four GCSE options are taken namely Triple or Double Science, Higher or Foundation. to and I set very targeted homework, followed by an email feedback after every lesson.
I am a diligent and experienced tutor who enjoys sharing my subject knowledge with students as well as teaching them the skills required for effective learning and memorisation. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Chemistry up to A-level, and also Physics, Maths and Biology to GCSE / IGCSE level. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Mostly I give lessons to all below University level, with a focus on Physics and mathematics. I will focus on getting the student to understand concepts rather than learn formulae by heart. My professional experience is testament of my skills. I have number of students who travel to my home and as such I will not accepting your request unless you are happy to travel.
If there is anything I can help please lets me know, am preferred to hear from you via the email first. Also, am believed we would find the suitable time to meet. Don't tell me about it if you find math, physic and statics difficult, young people need the inspiration. To be successful in life is something everyone is look upto.
I am a full-time secondary level tutor based in SW London with 25 years experience of providing private tuition and running revision courses in Maths, Science, Biology, Chemistry and Physics. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Core, Additional and Applied Science, Biology, Human Biology, Chemistry and Physics. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a qualified, experienced and student-focused tutor with patience and commitment, who always endeavours to enhance student's overall learning experience.I have been private tutor as well as university lecturer for 20 years. I welcome you .
I am an enthusiastic, young tutor that really does have the best interests of my students at heart! I love helping students to produce work that they can be proud of. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I focus mainly on the core subjects: English, Mathematics and Science. I teach secondary school age children, with the exception that I can also tutor for the 11+ exam.
I start the first lesson by assessing the level and key areas that the student needs help in and from there draw up a plan going forward to help improve their weak areas. We will the begin looking at the basics of the topics they are struggling in and to then move swiftly into past papers and to understand correct technique when trying to answer them.
Full time tutor with 8000 hours experience over 15 years - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Physics, Maths, Science and Classical Flute. I cover all exam boards - AQA, Edexcel, OCR and ABRSM/Trinity Guildhall for flute. I teach undergraduate Mathematical Methods for Physicists and Game Theory.
My name is Dan and I am an enthusiastic Science teacher and Head of House at a school in Shepperton. Helping young people to excel is my passion and I find working one-on-one with students very rewarding. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Chemistry, Physics and Biology. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Having taught students from age 11 to adults, I know how to get through to students. Lessons are interactive:- ask questions, pick my brain and get your money's worth! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Programming. - Tell me about your qualifications. BSc, MSc, PhD Chemical Engineering at Imperial College, London.
Studying can be fun.You will achieve, if you commit to the journey of learning. It a process that can be fun ...the more fun it is the more you will recall. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the following: Science GCSE and Biology AS A2 TEFL - Tell me about your qualifications.
I became a teacher in my fifties and find that I far prefer to tutor rather than teach in a school. I am therefore a full time tutor in maths and physics. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, GCSE Science - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes What our process looks like for you: 1 - After you contact us to register your interest, we will conduct an informal and friendly telephone interview with your child to understand their needs and academic goals 2 - Your child will come in for their first lesson, soon after which, we will provide detailed feedback on the strengths and development needs of your child in that subject 3 -...
- Classes With most school classes packed with 25-30 children, it doesn't take a Maths genius to work out how much one-to-one time your child is going to get with their teacher per hour. Our class sizes are 9 maximum, with an average of 6. Or you can choose one-to-one. - Ages and Levels Covered We provide tuition for children between the ages of 4-18.
I am passionate about helping students overcome challenges in maths and master the subject. As a recently qualified teacher, I understand you want your child to attain the best possible results and I am dedicated to achieve this for all students. - Which subject(s) do you teach? A-level Maths, Further Maths. GCSE Maths, Physics. Higher Maths, Physics. IB Maths, Physics.
Thousands of tutors can teach you School science,
find private lessons close to Isleworth.
Pick your own coach to help you learn school science. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in school science in Isleworth and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Isleworth by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.