Saba is a fully qualified Science teacher who has been working in leading secondary schools since graduating from Kings College London in 2011. She is a skilful, passionate and experienced tutor specialising in one-to-one tuition and homeschooling. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Biology, Chemistry and Physics - Tell me about your qualifications.
Hello, I consider myself to be a lively, fun and professional tutor who has had considerable experience (over 16 years) in tutoring. I am fully CRB checked and have good testimonials.
My name is Dan and I am an enthusiastic Science teacher and Head of House at a school in Shepperton. Helping young people to excel is my passion and I find working one-on-one with students very rewarding. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Chemistry, Physics and Biology. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Having taught students from age 11 to adults, I know how to get through to students. Lessons are interactive:- ask questions, pick my brain and get your money's worth! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Programming. - Tell me about your qualifications. BSc, MSc, PhD Chemical Engineering at Imperial College, London.
I am an enthusiastic, young tutor that really does have the best interests of my students at heart! I love helping students to produce work that they can be proud of. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I focus mainly on the core subjects: English, Mathematics and Science. I teach secondary school age children, with the exception that I can also tutor for the 11+ exam.
Learning should be an exciting, interesting and positive process and understanding my pupils learning style is key. I aim to nurture and foster my pupils to become independent thinkers and learners whilst working hard and aiming high. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Key Stage 1/2 and 3 English, Maths and Science. Keys Stage 4 English, Maths, Business, Biology.
I work to find out the students strengths and weaknesses, then fill in any gaps in the student's knowledge and understanding. Followed by plenty of practice on questions. The approach is totally personalised to the needs of the individual student. Dear parent / student: Results Day - Good Luck ! My name is Michael.
I am a qualified, experienced and student-focused tutor with patience and commitment, who always endeavours to enhance student's overall learning experience.I have been private tutor as well as university lecturer for 20 years. I welcome you .
I am an enthusiastic teacher of English with a vast experience in the field of English, English Literature and TESOL. I am a specialist when it comes to 11+ and GCSE exams and will engage with students ensuring they surpass their potential. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English and English Literature GCSE 11+ English & Maths TESOL - Tell me about your qualifications.
Work Hard, Play Hard! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics Biology Chemistry Punjabi Physics Science (General) - Tell me about your qualifications. I have just completed by Biochemistry BSc degree at University College London. Achieving a high 2:1 honours, I have a strong academic background and in depth understanding of the applications Science and Maths at different levels.
I am a Maths/Science Tutor with over 10 years of experience. I am also a working professional actor. I specialize in tutoring creative students who think that being artistic and being mathematical are mutually exclusive; I serve as a counter-example! - Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor Maths and Science up to and including GCSE. I prepare students for the SAT for US College Admissions.
A full-time teacher with five years of primary and secondary school tuition experience; rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted. Proven track record - Which subject(s) do you teach? 11 Plus examinations preparation for Grammar School; English, Maths, Science and ICT for students from 5 - 11 years old; ICT GCSE and A'level - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Chemistry, Biology and Physics up to GCSE level. - How much do you charge? I charge £20 for GCSE students and £18 for Key Stage one, two and three students. There is normally a £2 travel charge if I visit your home. - Where do you teach? I teach from my own home which is in Heston, very close to Hounslow West tube station.
- Classes We run workshops where the teacher to student ratio is at least 5:1. We also run one to one session for students that need the extra help. - Ages and Levels Covered At Mansart Education, we have varying levels of students from early years to A-level candidates.
*Now enrolling for Sept & Oct 2017 * £20/hr A Level Courses * Limited Spaces Available * Variety of start dates * Tailored for Individual Examining Boards* Max 3 Students/Course* *100% A*-C Pass Rate!* - Which subject(s) do you teach? I am an experienced and qualified Science teacher with a specialism in Chemistry and a passion for education.
- Classes - Our classes are 2 hours per subject. - Group sessions (max. 4 students per class) We follow the school curriculum, by covering the content required to sit the exams at the end of the academic year. However, in our years of experience, we have developed a bespoke teaching style to meet our students' needs.
- Classes Wide range of subjects offered at SATs, GCSE and A- Level. Offering GCSE ICT, Science and Mathematics all levels and syllabuses. Year 6/7 &8/ 9 SATs and Science Support. Intense support and tuition provided for Maths, Science, Computing and ICT.
Hello! My name is Travis Brooks, and I am a qualified trainer with a first class honours degree in Biomedical Science, as well as currently finishing a fast track post-graduate Medical degree at Imperial College London.
I am an experienced primary school teacher who is passionate about learning. I aim to help students reach their potential, tailoring lessons to suit individual needs in order to develop their skills to become confident, independent learners. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I am competent and experienced in teaching all primary school subjects, from Foundation Stage to Key Stage 2.
I am a very thorough, patient and dedicated teacher. I tailor my teaching to the needs and learning style of each individual student, as well as assisting them to develop their motivation, independent learning skills and confidence. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach A-level Chemistry and GCSE Biology, Chemistry and Physics. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I have taught classes from age 11 -18. My specialism is physics, though I have studied maths and chemistry to undergraduate level, and am happy to tutor in these subjects to at least GCSE level if not beyond. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Physics, chemistry, maths. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Hi my name is Juliet Timmins. I'm a very friendly teacher, who enjoys teaching maths and science. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach A level Biology, International Baccalaureate Biology, BTEC sport and exercise science, and previously taught science and maths. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics and French at all levels up to and including A-level and English literature or language up until GCSE. - Tell me about your qualifications. I graduated in July 2009 with a First Class BSc joint honours degree in Mathematics with French from the University of Manchester.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Advanced Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Computing. - Tell me about your qualifications. MSc. (Computational fluid dynamics); PhD. (Computational fluid dynamics) - How much do you charge? I charge £18/hr for inhouse training and £20/hr if I have to travel in and around London. I offer discounts for group lessons and children.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? English as a Foreign Language; Biology, Maths, Chemistry, Spanish up to A-level. I tutor the above subjects, plus Physics at GCSE level. - Tell me about your qualifications. BSc Neuroscience; TESOL qualified; Superior Level DELE Spanish Diploma. - How much do you charge? I charge £20 an hour, and £30 for 2 hours.
I am a Cambridge graduate with great experience tutoring in Maths and Science and teaching numeracy in business. I agree a broad programme with parents then adjust as specific tests come up at school and I set very targeted homework. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths is my speciality from 11+ entry through KS3 to GCSE and iGCSE and early A Level.
I am a diligent and experienced tutor who enjoys sharing my subject knowledge with students as well as teaching them the skills required for effective learning and memorisation. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Chemistry up to A-level, and also Physics, Maths and Biology to GCSE / IGCSE level. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? maths, english, science - How much do you charge? i charge 8/hr for any subject ... no extra fees for travelling.. no discounts. - Where do you teach? i teach at students homes. i am willing to travel to southall, uxbridge, amersham,harrow, alperton, ruislip, ickenham, hillingdon, sudbury town, greenford.
Personal tuition is always geared fully to the individual to suit their needs. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Piano, Brass, Theory and general Musicianship. I also teach English, History and Music to GCSE level. I teach all academic subjest up to Key Stage Two level. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Want to get an A? Just need a little bit extra help to get that C. Need to get into your university? I can help! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths-KS3, GCSE and A-Level (All modules inc Further) Science KS3, GCSE Physics A-Level GED Maths Section - Tell me about your qualifications. I have Qualified Teacher Status in Physics from the Institute of Education.
Thousands of tutors can teach you School science,
find private lessons close to Staines-upon-thames.
Pick your own coach to help you learn school science. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in school science in Staines-upon-thames and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Staines-upon-thames by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.