Saba is a fully qualified Science teacher who has been working in leading secondary schools since graduating from Kings College London in 2011. She is a skilful, passionate and experienced tutor specialising in one-to-one tuition and homeschooling. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Biology, Chemistry and Physics - Tell me about your qualifications.
Hello, I consider myself to be a lively, fun and professional tutor who has had considerable experience (over 16 years) in tutoring. I am fully CRB checked and have good testimonials.
My name is Dan and I am an enthusiastic Science teacher and Head of House at a school in Shepperton. Helping young people to excel is my passion and I find working one-on-one with students very rewarding. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Chemistry, Physics and Biology. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Having taught students from age 11 to adults, I know how to get through to students. Lessons are interactive:- ask questions, pick my brain and get your money's worth! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Programming. - Tell me about your qualifications. BSc, MSc, PhD Chemical Engineering at Imperial College, London.
I am an enthusiastic, young tutor that really does have the best interests of my students at heart! I love helping students to produce work that they can be proud of. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I focus mainly on the core subjects: English, Mathematics and Science. I teach secondary school age children, with the exception that I can also tutor for the 11+ exam.
I always start the first lesson depending on age and ability, gaging where the strength and weaknesses are and where you would like or need help. I go through a topic or two during the session, and some practice question to finish. I like to set homework so you can go away and work on what we have learnt in the class.
My teachings methods involve a lot of visual resources, however, it is always down to what the student finds the most useful. These visual resources could include diagrams, videos or posters! I think that if the student draws, or sees what they are learning about, they would be more keen to learn and have a better understanding.
My teaching method is focusing on the individuals weaknesses and helping them process by breaking it down even if they need a little extra help I’ll push them to achieve their goal
My teaching method differs, dependent on what subject it is. With revision, flashcards is my way of going forward with this and also re-capping important facts over and over again. I'm open to any way that you may be used to.
I am priyanka and i teach lessons till 12th grade and my techniques are teaching the students practically and make them understand in an easier way so they don't forget them what they have learnt. I am very friendly to the students.
I am a qualified, experienced and student-focused tutor with patience and commitment, who always endeavours to enhance student's overall learning experience.I have been private tutor as well as university lecturer for 20 years. I welcome you .
A teaching method comprises the principles and methods used by teachers to enable student learning. ... Students are viewed as “empty vessels” whose primary role is to passively receive information (via lectures and direct instruction) with an end goal of testing and assessment.
I am an enthusiastic teacher of English with a vast experience in the field of English, English Literature and TESOL. I am a specialist when it comes to 11+ and GCSE exams and will engage with students ensuring they surpass their potential. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English and English Literature GCSE 11+ English & Maths TESOL - Tell me about your qualifications.
Work Hard, Play Hard! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics Biology Chemistry Punjabi Physics Science (General) - Tell me about your qualifications. I have just completed by Biochemistry BSc degree at University College London. Achieving a high 2:1 honours, I have a strong academic background and in depth understanding of the applications Science and Maths at different levels.
I am a Maths/Science Tutor with over 10 years of experience. I am also a working professional actor. I specialize in tutoring creative students who think that being artistic and being mathematical are mutually exclusive; I serve as a counter-example! - Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor Maths and Science up to and including GCSE. I prepare students for the SAT for US College Admissions.
A full-time teacher with five years of primary and secondary school tuition experience; rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted. Proven track record - Which subject(s) do you teach? 11 Plus examinations preparation for Grammar School; English, Maths, Science and ICT for students from 5 - 11 years old; ICT GCSE and A'level - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Chemistry, Biology and Physics up to GCSE level. - How much do you charge? I charge £20 for GCSE students and £18 for Key Stage one, two and three students. There is normally a £2 travel charge if I visit your home. - Where do you teach? I teach from my own home which is in Heston, very close to Hounslow West tube station.
- Classes We run workshops where the teacher to student ratio is at least 5:1. We also run one to one session for students that need the extra help. - Ages and Levels Covered At Mansart Education, we have varying levels of students from early years to A-level candidates.
- Classes - Our classes are 2 hours per subject. - Group sessions (max. 4 students per class) We follow the school curriculum, by covering the content required to sit the exams at the end of the academic year. However, in our years of experience, we have developed a bespoke teaching style to meet our students' needs.
*Now enrolling for Sept & Oct 2017 * £20/hr A Level Courses * Limited Spaces Available * Variety of start dates * Tailored for Individual Examining Boards* Max 3 Students/Course* *100% A*-C Pass Rate!* - Which subject(s) do you teach? I am an experienced and qualified Science teacher with a specialism in Chemistry and a passion for education.
- Classes Wide range of subjects offered at SATs, GCSE and A- Level. Offering GCSE ICT, Science and Mathematics all levels and syllabuses. Year 6/7 &8/ 9 SATs and Science Support. Intense support and tuition provided for Maths, Science, Computing and ICT.
My approach to tutoring will depend greatly on the individual in question as well as the desired outcome of the tutoring sessions. However in the first session I always establish an outline for where we are aiming to get to and how each session will allow us to move towards that.
I am a very thorough, patient and dedicated teacher. I tailor my teaching to the needs and learning style of each individual student, as well as assisting them to develop their motivation, independent learning skills and confidence. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach A-level Chemistry and GCSE Biology, Chemistry and Physics. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Hi my name is Juliet Timmins. I'm a very friendly teacher, who enjoys teaching maths and science. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach A level Biology, International Baccalaureate Biology, BTEC sport and exercise science, and previously taught science and maths. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics and French at all levels up to and including A-level and English literature or language up until GCSE. - Tell me about your qualifications. I graduated in July 2009 with a First Class BSc joint honours degree in Mathematics with French from the University of Manchester.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Advanced Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Computing. - Tell me about your qualifications. MSc. (Computational fluid dynamics); PhD. (Computational fluid dynamics) - How much do you charge? I charge £18/hr for inhouse training and £20/hr if I have to travel in and around London. I offer discounts for group lessons and children.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? English as a Foreign Language; Biology, Maths, Chemistry, Spanish up to A-level. I tutor the above subjects, plus Physics at GCSE level. - Tell me about your qualifications. BSc Neuroscience; TESOL qualified; Superior Level DELE Spanish Diploma. - How much do you charge? I charge £20 an hour, and £30 for 2 hours.
I have taught classes from age 11 -18. My specialism is physics, though I have studied maths and chemistry to undergraduate level, and am happy to tutor in these subjects to at least GCSE level if not beyond. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Physics, chemistry, maths. - Tell me about your qualifications.
My teaching method is based on getting the tutee to understand the base concept first and then be able to apply that to questions. This is vital in the new style of GCSEs as they require a lot more thinking for yourself and applied knowledge, having done them myself I will be able to provide key tips and techniques.
I agree a broad programme with parents then adjust as specific tests come up at school in Biology, Chemistry or Physics. I adjust my content to match which of the four GCSE options are taken namely Triple or Double Science, Higher or Foundation. to and I set very targeted homework, followed by an email feedback after every lesson.
Thousands of tutors can teach you School science,
find private lessons close to Staines-upon-thames.
Pick your own coach to help you learn school science. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in school science in Staines-upon-thames and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Staines-upon-thames by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.