As i'm a sixth form student, I've decided to use a teaching structure that works the best for me and hopefully works well for children i may hopefully teach. I always love to start off the lesson with a starter to recap on what we did last lesson or it may be a quiz to wake up their brains before we get into the main body of the lesson. The main lesson will be organised and set to teach a particular section of a topic and will end with a plenary if there's enough time to remind the students of the key points learnt throughout the lesson.
My name is Sarah and i'm currently studying Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Sociology at A Level in East London. I've always had an unsettling admiration so teaching kids and helping them pass and excel in their exams would be my utmost pleasure. One of my main goals is to strive to be the best version of myself meaning i must also be effective and help others reach their goals too!
Please if you know you will be late to a lesson r if you can't make it to a lesson, email me or let me know beforehand
I am an A-Level student and i'm currently studying Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Sociology at A Level in East London and is interested in job opportunities within the field of mathematics. I am a student who has a enthusiastic, positive and caring attitude towards my education and future seeking a strong role taking my skills and qualifications into action.
Relevant GCSE grades in my chosen subject:
1) Maths- 9
2) Combined Science- 88
3) English Literature- 7 (may not be relevant)
4) English Language- 7 (may not be relevant)
2) being resilient
3) can quickly adapt into working with new people (good at teamwork)
4) well-organised, self-motivated and focused
1) Was awarded a certificate for participation in the UK senior maths challenge
2) Recently, given an award for progress in further maths in my school (year 12)
3) selected to attend a trip to TFL Engineering to attempt solving problems and participating in group discussions and challenges with different people as I have a keen interest in challenges and math related problems to solve
4) awarded merit and effort across Year 10 and 11 including being a part of the student leadership team in year 10
Osas Cosmetics (October 2017)
Post: Part-time shop assistant
Attending to customers
Being in control of the cashier
Assessing orders and ensuring that the quantity of stock and product range was suitable
P.S This is the only work experience i;ve done that relates to maths e.g calculations at the cashier. However, it may help me with my interpersonal skills when meeting new people in order to create loyal customers
Also, please don't let this be a barrier for me to become a tutor at my age as iwork very hard and always pursue going the extra mile.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|