Without putting a lot of pressure on myself, I could comfortably give lessons on up to level 5 course structure in Maths. My main focus is to clear the basics and following practical approach by solving as many examples as possible.
I am an Aerospace Engineer currently studying MSc in Astrophysics, I used to teach my younger siblings maths and science, other than this I don't have professional experience in tutoring. Maths is my favorite subject and I would love to help students having a hard time doing it.
English (Fluent) and German (Basic)
Master of Science: Astrophysics 2018-Present University of Glasgow
Bachelor of Technology: Aerospace Engineering 2013-2017 Amity Institute of Aerospace Engineering, Amity University, Uttar Pradesh
All India Senior School Certificate, Central Board of Secondary Education 2013 St. Aloysius Senior Secondary School, Jabalpur, India
Percentage: 12th – 73.8
10th – 84
Part-time 2017-2018 Assistant Manager/Cashier at CSD Canteen (Bakery Shop) Jabalpur Cantonment Board, M.P. India
Bachelor’s Thesis Project 2017 Amity Institute of Aerospace Engineering, Amity University, Noida, UP Study of Multi-Row Disk Inlet (Supersonic Inlet)
• To conduct a complete numerical study of the effect of conical cavities on Multi Row Disk inlets.
Conference Presentation 2017 1st International Conference on Recent Advances in Aerospace Engineering (ICRAAE), Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
• Research Paper: Computational Analysis of Multi Row Disk Inlet • IEEE Sponsored
Summer Project Internship (Trainee) 2016 Indian Air Force – 5 Base Repair Depot, Sulur, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
• Gained practical experience of working inside an aircraft hanger with proper discipline and guidance of Air force personnel.
• Acquired first hand information on how the real-time work in industry is carried out. • Learned basic about working of all the sections of 5 BRD especially Dornier aircraft.
Summer Project Internship (Trainee) 2015 Integrated Test Range, Defense Research and Development Organization, Chandipur, Orrisa
• Mathematical modelling of 6-DOF equations of motion of a quad-copter using simulink.
• Worked under a group of highly trained and brilliant scientists of India.
Best Major Project 2016-2017 Amity Institute of Aerospace Engineering, Noida, UP
Conference Coordinator 2016 1st International Conference on Modern Research in Aerospace Engineering Amity University, Noida, UP
RC Plane Modeling: Ancer Indicus 2015 Cognizance Technical Festival, IIT Roorkee
Tesla Turbine 2015 Amity Institute of Aerospace Engineering, Noida, UP
• Designing and fabrication of Tesla Turbine and to calculate its power output.
1. ‘Computational Analysis of Multi Row Disk Inlet’, Siddhant Khurana, Saksham Arora, Gopan Gopalan Achary, Jayanta Sinha, International Conference on Recent Advances in Aerospace Engineering, Karunya University 2017 IEEE Conference ID: 40493 IEEE ISBN No.: 978-1-5090-4984-4
Certifications and Skills:
• ANSYS Workbench, Mechanical APDL, AutoCAD, C, C++, MatLab
• Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• Hockey Inter Amity Institutional Sports Meet, Sangathan 2015 • Athletics[Long Jump] Inter Amity Institutional Sports Meet, Sangathan 2015 • Athletics[100 M] Inter Amity Institutional Sports Meet, Sangathan 2015 • Dance Competition Amity Youth Fest 2015
• Parachute Making Amity Institute of Aerospace Engineering Amity Youth Fest 2014
Sports: Football, Athletics, Swimming
Aero-modeling, Drawing and Painting, Carrom
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£12||£17||Not available|