I think probably the most important two reasons why many students can not do well in Maths and Further Maths are: firstly , they do not understand the lessons at school and consequently find difficulty in doing the homework exercises. Secondly, they think they have fully understood the knowledge ( like a equation or methods of calculation), but did not do enough exercises. It is not a difficult thing to achieve high grades at GCSE and Alevel exams, as long as you practice enough. There is no point to just read the notes without practicing it or doing exam style questions. And this is exactly what I am trying to do-----find your weakness area in your learning syllabus. Sometimes you cannot find your problem until you stuck on a actual exam style question.
I have gone through the exams by myself and have achieved A* for both A-level maths and further maths. Trust me, by preparing the exams in the right and efficient way, you can definitely win it!
I am studying Mathematics and Statistics at University College London (UCL).
Studied A-level at Royal High School Bath.
Received A*(Mathematics), A*(Further Mathematics), A(Physics) in A-level Exam.
Received Gold in the 2017 and 2018 British Senior Maths Challenge.
Helped many students achieve their goal in exams( especially GCSE and A-level) and improve their confidence in school.
Provided suggestions on student’s personal statement for UCAS.
2019-PRESENT | MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS DEGREE, UNIVERSITY COLLEGE LONDON (EXPECTED GRADUATION IN 2022)
• Currently studying modulus: Analysis, Algebra, Mathematical methods, Probability and Statistics.
• Basic programming skills of using R studio and Python.
A-LEVEL | 2017-2019 | THE ROYAL HIGH SCHOOL BATH
• A*(Mathematics), A*(Further Mathematics), A(Physics)
• Undertook an EPQ project on evaluating the most significant factors that encouraged Chinese students want to study abroad by analyzing statistical data.
• Received Gold in the 2017 and 2018 British Senior Maths Challenge.
TEACHING ASSISTANT | TIFEN ONLINE (EDUCATION START- UP COMPANY ,CHINA) | 2019 SUMMER
• Provided assistance for students at GCSE and A-level in understanding of lessons and homework at school. Helped students achieve their goal in exams and improve their confidence in school.
• Provided suggestions on student’s personal statement for UCAS.
• Reviewed and recommended improvements to the existing course and tutor on the platform.
• Researched 300 international schools in China and organized the collected information into a statistical table.
TEACHING ASSISTANT | MAST STEM ACADEMY (CHINA) | 2018 SUMMER
• Assisted students(age10-14) to learn the science applied in drone programming and flight.
• Kept student records and analyzed them in order to address problematic areas and ensure student progress.
• Maintained good relationship with students and fostered open communication in culturally-diverse classrooms.
• Looked after students’ daily lives and responded to emergencies in the summer camp.
VOLUNTEER COUNSELLOR | ONLINE EDUCATION START UP COMPANY (BRISTOL ) | 2019 SEP—PRESENT
• Drafted teaching content script for online English teaching courses.
• Conducted market research, differentiate ourselves from other competitors by developing new content of online teaching such as interactive videos. Created our business model and finished a series of video demo.
• Interviewed existing data base clients to evaluate their requests and concerns and improve the quality of our service.
• Developed market strategy and promote the business by writing articles on social media.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|