My main method of teaching is avoiding the mistakes that my previous teachers did. This involves not being clear and precise and rushing through topics. When I tutor my students I make sure that they fully comprehend each topic by making it as simple as possible for them. I also make sure they practise a lot and test them on each individual chapter before continuing onwards. This ensures they are confident when entering the exam hall.
I am a student in Queen Mary University Of London Studying Mathematics BSc. I have been doing one to one tuition sessions since September 2018 and have taught over 30 GCSEs students and a few A level students in Mathematics. All my students were able to comprehend difficult topics through my assistance and all achieved above their target grades.
19 Sanderstead Avenue, Nw2 1se – (concealed information)3
BSc Mathematics Queen Mary University of London 2018-PRESENT
Year 1: 61% (2:1)
Christs College Finchley 2014-2018
A level: 1. Mathematics (A) 2. Further Mathematics (C) 3. Physics (B)
GCSE’s: Mathematics (A*) and English language (C)
1. Arabic 2. English
Richmond Premier (independent Financial Adviser and Mortgage Broker) jan – sept 2018
• Created and developed the company’s Facebook page, since collated data of other bigger companies showed that most clients looking for a mortgage came from Facebook, this page led to a Cliental growth increase of 20%.
• Set up and organised a “Google My Business” profile for the company and caught up with satisfied clients to leave behind a review, leading to a more trustworthy image of the firm.
• Sharpened my communication skills through contacting clients for personal information related to their application. Always kept them comfortable, confident and happy in our service.
• Learnt to key in applications for clients in the mortgage lenders websites.
Karepack Hub Pharmacy April – Oct 2019
Logistics Organiser/Administering medication
• Responsible for ordering medication for delivery to care homes and patients
• Used MS Excel to create timetables for employee shifts, assigned delivery dates catered to patients in care home’s and their health, and recorded growth of business with increasing care home service.
• Collated each employee’s progress and helped managers assign them a role more suitable for their skills by analysing their data.
• Adapted to administer medication more efficiently and accurately as patient’s lives are dependent on both timings of medication delivery and whether its accurately blistered or not.
• Helped and trained new employees in the pharmacy to be as comfortable and confident as possible.
Private one to one tuition Sept 2018 -Present
GCSE and Ks3 Mathematical tutor
• Organised the content and information for each individual tutee 1 week prior to his/her session. This was to ensure that their session is planned well.
• Adapted to tutoring difficult students with either learning issues or lazy attitudes, giving me the confidence to tutor a variety of students with different capabilities.
• I ensured that I built a rapport with each of my tutees to make sure they are comfortable with their approach to learning.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£15|
|5 hours||Not available||£85||£75|
|10 hours||Not available||£170||£150|