My teaching methodology is make my students to get to the depth on the issue and get broad knowledge.
I am an MBA holder and I know what it takes to get there. But I certainly have some idea and tactics that students can anticipate easily and it will be fun.
I am an account Student but fresher to the Industry looking to have some fun through sharing my knowledge, experience and helping students to get broader knowledge on the subject I discuss about. I can teach business as well as management.
I am a young, honest, reliable, and energetic and hand on hand attitude guy with proven written and speaking English as well as verbal communication with professional computer skills. I enjoy working with the team and have ability to lead my team to achieve the goal. I believe in breakthrough result and take as much responsibility of my work. I welcome challenges and learn from every mistake. I have very good experience of management as well as leadership and as a motivator.
MBA (Business) From Anglia Ruskin University: 2015
BSc (Hons Finance) From university of Wales , United Kingdom : 2012
BBS (Hons Accountancy) From Tribhuwan University , Kathmandu : 2009
Shift Manager (Full time)/Trainee Assistant General Manager
2010 to 2016:
1. Team building/development of people’s skills
2. Food control and quality control
3. Waste management
4. Achieve breakthrough results
5. Role play for Sales promotion
6. Observation checklist of team members performance and finding out any coaching, guiding, training required and motivation
7. Attending area meeting and communication among managers via email, conference call and face to face meeting.
(Reference available when required) KFC Ballards Lane
89, Ballards Lane ,
London, United Kingdom
Ph: +(concealed information)33
Receptionist (Part time)
2012 to date:
1. Telephone handling
2. Arrange reservation of guest
3. Manage short term and long term booking
4. Find out competitors’ hotel rate, adjust price and direct to higher sales.
5. Provide great hospitality to guests
6. Handle guests complains
7. Finding out guest needs and support them
8. Send and receive email to guest, agents and other parties, and many more
(Reference available when required) Heathrow Lodge
556, Old Bath Road, UB7 0BF
Heathrow , London, United kingdom
Ph: +(concealed information)70
1. Health and Safety and Fire safety Training from City and Guilds, London
2. NVQ 1,2 and 3 From City and Guilds, London
3. Motivation and publication training.
4. Motivation and leadership training from Yum International, surrey.
1. Professional computer skills in Microsoft word excel. PowerPoint, tally, Photoshop, email and internet,
2. Management skills,
3. Team building, motivation and public relation,
4. Customer service, customer care and customer satisfaction,
5. Sales and marketing,
English- Fluent on reading, writing and speaking
Hindi- Fluent on reading, writing and speaking
Nepali- Fluent on reading, writing and speaking
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£30||£20|
|5 hours||Not available||£125||£100|
|10 hours||Not available||£210||£200|