I have passed with A grade GCSC and A-Levels in mathematics of Cambridge University. I just graduated from Brunel University London in BSc Hons Business and Management (Accounting). I love to play with numbers and calculations now are just like my hobby. I love to teach as its a good deed in my opinion as well. I am currently also teaching to GCSC students and they are achieving high grades in assessments as well.
I have experience of 4 months, teaching maths to GCSC students and juniors than that. My students scoring A's and B's after improving, as they scored C's and D's in past. Their parents and satisfied with the improvement of their child in subject maths. I have taught around 15 students.
Room 1, Flat 50, West Hall, Uxbridge, London, UK
M: (concealed information)7 / E: (concealed information)
A final year BSc (Honours) Business and Management (Accounting) student; aiming to achieve first class degree. As an accounting graduate, I am keen to apply in an International Organisation that has a highly regarded graduate scheme. I aim to show my proficiencies in accounting aspects by frolicking with numbers and through my interpersonal, decision making and leadership skills. I believe that completing my Final Year Project, Presentations and assignments will give me a more developed sense of quantitative and qualitative research that I can apply in my practical work experiences.
2014 - 2017: Brunel University London
Bachelor of Science (Honours) Business and Management (Accounting)
1st Year modules include: Introduction to Management Enquiry (B), Managing Information with Technology (C), Introduction to Accounting (A+), Organisational Behaviour and Analysis (B), International Business Environment (A), Principles and Practice of Marketing (C), Interactive Learning Skills and Communication 4 (B)
2nd Year modules includes: Principles and Practices of Financial Accounting (A), Introduction to Business Law (D), Management Accounting - Decision Making (A*), Management Accounting – Planning and Control (A+), Quantitative Methods in Business and Management (A+), Accounting Information Systems (B)
3rd Year modules include (Results not announced): Entrepreneurship and Small Business Ventures, Strategic Management, Strategic Financial Management, Issues and Controversies in Accounting Project (A), Auditing and Assurance.
2013 - 2014 : Roots IVY International School
3 A-Levels: Business Studies (C), Mathematics (C), Accounting (B)
2010 – 2013 : The City School, Pakistan
3 As-Levels: Business Studies (B), Mathematics (B), Accounting (A)
8 O-Levels: Accounting (A), Economics (A), Mathematics (A), Pakistan Studies (A), Urdu (A), Business Studies (B), Islamiyat (B), English (B)
2016-2017: Final Year Prtoject / Dissertation
• Scored (A) Grade in Dissertation
• Research Paper on, “Neoteric Factors affecting Textile Industry of Pakistan”
• Investigating, Analysing and Elaborating the Issues and Controversies in Accounting Project will enable me capitalise myself in future targets.
• Qualitative research involves structured interviews of different senior representatives of different fields of textile industry aiming to discover neoteric factors affecting textile industry.
2015-2016: Sage 50 (Accounting Information System)
• Practised case studies on sage software and earned (B) grade in exam which took place on system software.
• I experienced different transactions in case studies involving data entry in system software. It improves my IT skills.
May-July 2017: Teacher of Maths at Fine Tutors
• Demonstrates all topics of GCSC Maths
• Explaining students by mathematical logics
• This enrich my communications skills, as all complex maths problem solutions, topics and methods were taught to a group of students and always encouraged two way communication, so they understand better.
• This develops my presentation skills, as particular topic was explained in front of group of students.
• Taking weekly assessments improves my appraisal skill.
June – August 2016: Internship at Rafiq Group of Companies Pakistan (Pvt. Ltd.)
• Internship as an assistant accounts manager and business management.
• Prepared budgets, cost estimates and accounting entries to ledgers.
• Prepared Bank Reconciliation Statement.
• Administered accountants in keeping records of transactions and discuss financial analyses with directors.
• Helped the certain staff in organisation in building the marketing strategies in order to promote range of products and spend few days in sales department, allowing direct communication with customers.
• Discussed business strategies with Directors and senior managers according to the market situation and implementation methods.
• Accompanied HR manager in his operations like training and recruiting.
• Communication skills were developed as I had to plan that what and how to speak to the authorities on the right time. It allows generating and applying new ideas.
• Experienced as a subordinate, works as per the direction of the authority.
• Enjoyed the delegation of authority by the manager and gained appreciation regarding work done.
• Experienced practical data entry system in accounting records.
• Learned how important the particular task completion is in efficiency of business.
• Manage time effectively and prioritise tasks.
• Experienced and learnt to manage different tasks at the same time by delegating tasks to subordinates.
• Practicing practical life operations, polished my project management skills; influencing, leading, delegating and negotiating skills.
• Worked with compassion and confidently in a team. Led the business group in class assignments.
June – August 2015: SOS Children Villages, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
• Volunteered as a helping personnel towards poor and needy kids who are homeless
• Role of teacher in various subjects including English, Urdu, Maths and other various subjects
• Self-motivation and personality development that how to manage in such environment that helped those kids in eating, changing and performing different activities.
• Played a vital role in enhancing children’s general knowledge, helping in their home works and giving them lessons of moral values.
• Worked as a team member at Darul-Sukoon. I taught under privileged students and renovated their classrooms.
• Having competencies in Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint.
• Practised SPSS as taught in 1st year of university and scored (B) in practical exam.
• Participated in Model United Nation, organised by The City School. Participated as delegate of Germany and won best delegate award.
• Organised the Model United Nation in Roots Flagship Campus, specifically involved handling of finance, different committees and logistics.
Available on request.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|