My teaching method relies on honesty between student and myself, I am able to teach from basic levels to advance level, strengthening the student's foundation or building upon already established knowledge. I am willing to make sessions tailor- made to the student's exam board. I like to use a variety of tests to gain an accurate on the student's ability and development.
I have not taught, however, all my teachers say I am great at explaining difficult concepts to my peers in class. However, as I have been a student for so long I have experimented with several different methods of learning, that I wish to now implement those methods in teaching a student.
Charges will remain the same regardless of the level of the students' ability. The cost of travel will always remain £2.
I am a reliable, honest and hardworking person, who likes the challenge of learning new skills. I have good organisational skills and can work effectively independently and within a team. I am able to work under pressure, respond well to challenges and able to prioritise work to meet deadlines. I am respectful of company policies and regulations.
• Communication skills
• Hard working, reliable and punctual
• Customer service excellence
• Organise and effective team player
• Ability to perform under pressure and challenging environment
• Leadership skills
• Ability to be innovative and efficient
Education and Qualifications
• Sports Leaders UK Level 1 Qualification in Sports Leadership
• GCSE grades of 9 in Maths, grade 9 being equivalent of a grade above A*,
• GCSE Computer Science grade of 8, the equivalent of A*.
• GCSE Physics grade of 9
• A silver award in the intermediate maths challenge
• Please note all these GCSE grades are predictions made by my teachers in Secondary School
• I have studied a Level 3 qualification in maths as I have studied Additional Maths.
• In the midst of the completion of my Duke of Edinburgh bronze award
Work Experiences I have taught fellow peers and helped them understand difficult mathematical concepts.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£5||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||£20||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||£40||Not available|