I base my classes on a discussion for a very topical issue related to maths, quiz and assessments to make sure these methods to be engaging with much student success. The best way to learn maths is practicing.
I am engineer and teaching maths for primary and secondary school students. I have a degree in Petroleum Engineering and Masters in reservoir Engineering. I worked for a primary and secondary school helping students on one to one basis or group. My teaching method is followed by the British Maths Curriculum. I base my classes on a discussion for a very topical issue related to maths, quiz and assessments to make sure these methods to be engaging with much student success.
• Graduated with a Masters Degree in Reservoir Engineering in September 2016 from The University of Aberdeen and a BEng (Hons) - Petroleum Engineering (2:1) in 2014.
• I work as a Teaching Assistant for primary and secondary school.
Robin Hood Primary School
Teaching Assistant KS2 and KS4 (October 2017 to present).
• I work as a Teaching Assistant for pupils with ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) on a one to one basis.
• The pupils are from primary school, Year 2 and Year 4, and the job description for each pupil has a special design program.
• The role focuses on adopting a supportive no-judgmental approach to the pupils and demonstrates our understanding of their conditions.
• I worked together with teachers, psychologist, and parents who involved and support the work.
• The dynamic of the job is very proactive, in and out of the classroom.
• The main activities with the pupils are reading, writing, literacy, motor skills, and math activities.
• Preparation of materials, followed by teacher's instructions, used teaching pupils with ADHD.
• Support to the other students/groups in class when is required.
• School trips to assist group students.
• Established positive relationships with students, parents, fellow teachers and school administrators/staff.
Teaching Personnel, London, UK Oct/2010 - Jul/2018
Teaching Assistant KS2 & KS4.
n I worked as a teaching assistant on long-term basis for a primary school. The role was to work and give support to pupils with ADHD/ADD on one to one basis.
London Terra Firma Land Limited, London, UK Jan/2010 - Sep/2017
Data and Information Systems Manager (part-time)
Virgin Trains (UK) London, UK Oct/2004 - Mar/2014
Customer Service Assistant (on-board)
Education & Credentials
London South Bank University (2011-2014)
BEng (Hons) Petroleum Engineering (2:1)
The University of Aberdeen (2015-2016)
MSc Reservoir Engineering
EduCare March -2018
Child Protection in Education Level 2
I enjoy reading, computers, and outdoor activities including sports such as skiing. Work out at the gym regularly to maintain fitness. I also enjoy travel and often visit other countries on holiday.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|