I believe that it is through personal engagement that the most effective learning occurs, I will encourage debate and provoke conversations to challenge my students to critically evaluate the learning material and develop their own perspectives on issues and topics. I am keen to share revision techniques and smart learning methods to ensure smart as well as hard work.
I am a gap year student with a conditional offer to study Human, Social and Political Science at the University of Cambridge. I have experience running youth workshops of 10-20 people as well as 1-to-1 tutoring. I have worked as a Youth Ambassador for the CUNCR and the ONE Campaign cultivating my interest in politics and development and as an IB student wrote my Extended Essay in Global Politics.
Centre for UN Constitution Research: July 2019- Present
- Chaired the Key Concepts Committee, chairing monthly meetings of approximately 10
- Writing articles and press releases for Executive Director
- Organised Webinar on Youth Empowerment for 25 participants and 1,000+ Livestream viewers
- One of two European Ambassadors to attend CUNCR Climate Justice and Democracy summit and give talks and workshops to groups of 50
- Organising campaign events for ONE.org and lobbying MPs to support the Gavi Alliance
- Writing articles and press releases
St. Clare's Oxford
- Predicted 45/45
- Subjects: HL English Literature, HL History, HL Biology, SL Global Politics, SL French Language, SL Math Studies
- X4 Awards for academic achievement
- x3 Awards for extra-curricular engagement
- Holocaust Education Trust Ambassador (HET)
- ANTICIPATED: Offer from Cambridge University subject to achieved grades 7/2020
- GCSE Results: History: A*, English Language: A*, English Literature: A*, French: A*
Geography: A*, Double Science: *A, Latin: A
history lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest politics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, feminism lessons for all!
Taking international relationships lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£15|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£75|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£150|