I'm a friendly tutor with a strong academic background and a passion for literature - please get in touch if you need help. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English Language GCSE, English Literature GCSE, English Language A level, English Literature A level, and English Literature at degree level.
My teaching method is fun. Yes I said it, fun. Children nowadays find school boring, hard to focus on and have a lack of interest. I work to bring back the love and focus into subjects that are really important for the childs future.
I firmly believe children learn when they’re immersed and engaged and having fun. I encourage children to recognise and celebrate their achievements and to use this as a foundation to the learning. Tutoring sessions can be one to one or in small groups. Workshops for parents are available.
I am fun loving and empathetic. My lessons are always based on precision teaching and tailored specifically to my students learning style.
I'm a warm, approachable mother of two with experience of children in primary and secondary schools, within the classroom or in a home environment. I also have experience in tutoring adults, and offering support for non-native English speakers. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English Literature and Language, Literacy, Film Studies, Media Studies, Creative Writing.
Hello. I am an experienced, dedicated and well-qualified teacher, and I offer one-to-one tuition in the Worthing area. I really care about my students, I love my work and am passionate about my subjects. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English Language and Literature, Literacy and Study Skills. I also offer support to students with dyslexia. (However, I don't teach EFL/ESOL - sorry.
I am an experienced primary teacher, also providing private tutoring in the area. For feedback from students and parents, see (concealed information) (copy the url into your browser) - Which subject(s) do you teach? I am a practicing Primary Teacher, teaching the entire range of subjects at KS1 and KS2.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Latin for both a GCSE and A level standard, and I also teach English literature and language at a GCSE and A level standard. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have A grades at A level in History, English Literature and Latin. I am currently obtaining my Bachelors in Single Honours Latin where (so far!) I am expecting a First.
I am a highly experienced and patient tutor with a proven track record of successfully helping students achieve their aims. Please contact me for a free assessment. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English Language and Literature at Key Stage 2 and 3 and EFL.
I have a no nonsense tutoring style designed to improve analytical arguments for essays, vocabulary, speaking and communication. I have a very flexible work hours and am happy to tutor anyone from KS1 to adult learners simply looking to improve their writing and/or speaking.
Hello! I love reading and the arts, my aim is to make studying English at secondary school level accessible, creative and to help improve your progress. I look forward to meeting you, discussing your needs and helping you to be the best you can be. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English Language key stage 3, Key stage 4 (GCSE) and A Level. I also teach Media Studies at GCSE and A Level.
I am a professional, friendly and caring private tutor with a passion for developing children's confidence and skills in Primary Maths and English. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Both Maths and English tutoring are available. Sessions aim to develop pupils' skills and confidence, proving that these subjects need not feel scary or overwhelming.
I am a highly trained professional vocalist and teacher based in West Sussex. I'm a passionate teacher and teach across any age range. Whether you're looking to improve your skills for fun or to pass exams, I can help! - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Music (including singing, violin, clarinet and theory). English Welsh RE - Tell me about your qualifications.
I have been teaching for many years now, both here and abroad. I specialise in teaching online and develop my own courses, specific to student needs. I also wrote a guide for students and teachers (How do Students Learn Online?) and have been guest tutor on a number of online courses.
I give lessons in a variety of different subjects including GCSE English Literature and Language, and English as a Second Language. I have experience of tutoring people with specific learning disabilities, including dyslexia and autism. I have a student centred approach, and tend to teach to the student's interests where possible.
I have been working in educational and caring organisations all my life. I have been a university teacher in French and English and have been a school peripatetic music teacher working with beginners on piano and woodwind. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English, French, RS, Essay Writing, University Entrance Process and music for beginners. - Tell me about your qualifications.
As an experienced tutor in the Sussex area I welcome enquiries from parents of KS 2 and KS 3 pupils and would be happy to discuss particular requirements. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English and Maths. - Tell me about your qualifications. BA (2/1class), M. Ed. - How much do you charge? £28 per hour.
I have recently finised my A-Levels. I have studied English Language and Literature and I recieved A/Bs throughout my course. I will give lessons to people in primary, secondary school those doing their GCSE or A-Levels. I would help the student grasp a deeper understanding of the book they are being taught.
I have many years of experience teaching German, English and French. My students are very positive about my patience and empathy. I am good at identifying and tackling any problems which may prevent a student from achieving their target. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English, German and French. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes Every student has a programme that is built just for them. They concentrate on getting to grips with topics that they are covering in school whilst also working on a parallel thread that is put together to fill any gaps that may exist in their core skills. * The MagiKats programme supports the National Curriculum. * More than tutor 'hot-housing' and more than learning by rote.
I enjoy Maths and love teaching.I am married with 2 kids who are learning Maths early. I was the Mathematics head teacher in a private school for 9 years and have been tutoring for 15 years. I am a fully qualified Maths teacher and Kumon instructor. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths,English,Science and Geography, and AS and A level Maths. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes Our expert tutors will support your child's learning in maths, English or both subjects together. All programmes of study are tailored to your child and follow the National curriculum. We offer students a supportive environment in which to enjoy learning. Progress is made because students gain in confidence, see success in daily tasks and complete work in achievable steps.
- Classes We offer English, Maths and Science to children aged 3-16. Sessions are 80 minutes long and homework is always provided. Sessions are designed for the individual and support progress to give each child confidence. - Ages and Levels Covered Ages 3-16. - Opening Times Monday - Friday 3.45-6.35 Saturday 10.00 - 1.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English Literature. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have an Oxford BA degree in English Literature, an MA (with distinction) from University College, London, and have completed a PhD in English Literature at the University of Sussex. - How much do you charge? I charge a basic rate of £25 per hour.
I approach the teaching field as very interactively and as participatory as I can. I have mostly taught younger children (5-12 year old), however I would be more than willing to help GCSE/A level students with any applications, studying for exams, or essay planning.
English - reading it, writing it, teaching it - is my primary passion. Studying English increases one's capacity for empathy, sympathy, and compassion - aspects of life I value highly. I've taught students ranging from 11+ to A-Level with great success. My teaching philosophy is that education should be engaging, practical, and enjoyable, and I structure my tutorials accordingly.
Hello! I am a third year English literature student who lives in Brighton. After my degree, I wish to become a secondary school English teacher as I have a passion for education! I believe that each student is different and it is important to tailor teaching methods and activities to suit how the student learns best.
My approach is to help students develop effective strategies for each exam question and therefore my tutees feel prepared and secure in their success. My strengths are in the IB and A Level and I'm also highly experienced in working with GCSE students, particularly with the latest curriculum specifications.
I approach each topic using slides, with enthusiasm and understanding of the pupils needs in order to nurture their potential.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English language (including English as a foreign language) and/or literature; French, German, Italian, Spanish and their literatures; and the classical languages Latin, Greek and Hebrew. I also teach Music - theory, history and/or appreciation - and piano-playing. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have an upper-2nd-class B.A.
Thousands of tutors can teach you English,
find private lessons close to Worthing.
Pick your own coach to help you learn english. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in english in Worthing and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Worthing by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.