Having been tutored myself in my A-levels I have a feel for what works and engages tutees. I like to start off by either giving a mini test to the student to identify weak areas- or if that seems a bit daunting, I would just have a chat with the student about what they would like to focus on. I always end the lesson with a few questions to really make sure we have covered the topic at hand.
am a qualified Post-Compulsory Education teacher with over 10 years working experience teaching Level 2 and Level 3 qualifications related to Science and Maths in FE and Sixth Form Colleges. I have a strong scientific, technological and mathematics knowledge acquired from achieving a Chemical Engineering degree and carrying out scientific research in Physical Chemistry.
I'm dawud ansar and I will be willing to help teach anyone from primary school all the way up to people who are going to sit there GCSE as I have already been through the stage and now know what help you need .
Specialise in the practical application of chemistry and physics.
Hi I'm Arnold. With over 17 years of teaching Chemistry up to IB Diploma including A level, I always prepare my lessons and vary my teaching methods to meet the needs of the learners. - Which subject(s) do you teach? My main subject is Chemistry from GCSE up to and including A level (AQA, OCR A and OCR B (Salters)) and IB Diploma.
I am self-motivated with proven training, analytical, managerial, developmental skills and excellent problem solving skills. I have considerable knowledge of training for operations and analytical work, and in running small teams of people.
I am a BEng Tech (Hons) Petroleum and Gas Engineering student in Teesside university giving lessons to Primary, Secondary, A-class, HNC, HND and Adult Education. I give lessons mostly online but also available for residents in Middlesbrough. I am very straight and direct. A goal-getter. I ask for your syllabus and your areas of difficulty.
- Classes Class Ethos We aim to create a calm and welcoming atmosphere in the class. We talk to every child while they are in the classroom, and they can also turn to our trained assistants for friendly advice and help. Personal organisation and consideration for others are encouraged. Students are expected to bring a sharp pencil to class and to do their work quietly, without distracting others.
I understand that not every student will have the same level or method of learning. Therefore, throughout my teaching I obtain feedback to ensure that you are satisfied with my method of teaching. The method I use will be a combination of teaching, allowing discussions so that students can learn from each other, and frequent assessments to evaluate your learning.
Hi My name is Katy and I look forward to working with you helping you achieve the high grades you deserve!!!! - Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor A-level Computing, A-level ICT, A-level Physics, Computer programming, Computing and IT skills, GCSE Biology, GCSE Chemistry, GCSE English, GCSE History, GCSE ICT, GCSE Maths, GCSE Physics, GCSE Science, Key Stage 3 English, Key Stage 3...
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I am educated to degree level in Human Sciences which is primarily Biology, I am educated to teach A-Level Biology, Chemistry and Physics. I studied at the University of Durham and am a current Masters student at Durham. I am currently teaching Secondary Science. - Tell me about your qualifications.
According to my two years experience, I made a difference to: • Each student’s achievement in mathematics • Each student’s experience of learning mathematics. This includes feelings of satisfaction with meeting challenges, being valued as a person, learning things that have meaning in your life and getting rewards for making significant efforts.
Currently in Collegend studying maths and physics at A level. Achieved a 7 in math's at GCSE. I know alot of sources to get practice papers as well as find videos for after I would have left. Furthermore I would set a small task for them to complete whilst I was gone which I would mark when I next seen them.
My teaching method is illustrative i begin with taking problems then providing solutions to it.
As an engineer i preferred to talk to my students and understand their difficulty in the relevant subject and prepare them directly by giving lectures and the notes are given if necessary which is the best methodology in my view.
My teaching method very much on what is personally wanted from you. Depending on the level and the focus I can go generally into what the tutee will find interesting at that time or it can be more geared towards examinations, looking at specific content and working through past papers.
I am studying my MPhys degree at the University of York and I am offering maths and physics lessons to student at A level or lower. My lessons will be focused on the most problem topics for each individual student and focused so as to not provide information not required for their exams or current level.
I am a highly successful Head of Physics at an Outstanding secondary school in York. I teach Physics, Chemistry and Biology to GCSE and Physics to A Level.
I am a practical and analytical worker. My professional Engineering training has put me in good stead to tackle problems from a different prospective if not initially successful. I enjoy mathematical and science subjects and enjoy helping others to succeed.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Chemistry, Applied Science and Physics to A-level. I teach all Sciences and Maths to GCSE. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a degree in Chemistry, a Ph. D in Material Science, I am also a qualified teacher with a masters degree in assessment. - How much do you charge? Depending on the subject and level, I charge £25-£30 per hour.
My teaching methods would differ according to the students and the types of assistance they would require. I believe it is a good strategy to learn physics through an applications-based approach in order to understand core concepts as well as theoretical insights better.
I am studying a PhD in Theoretical Particle Physics so I have a profound passion for Physics and Mathematics.I work very closely with the students and the parents to make sure I provide them with the type of lessons they require.
I have studied physics for some years now, learning both maths and physics in a rigorous and formal way. I know how hard it can get and I already have located some common sources of struggles now. I have even helped fellow colleagues that struggled and understood some topics better with me than with the teacher because sometimes it is easier to understand someone who speaks at your same level.
I am a recent Physics and Maths graduate with experience in tutoring 14- to 18-year-olds. I try to provide the 'building blocks' to coach a student to use their current understanding to reach new conclusions themselves. I focus on summarising the essential concepts and how to use these to tackle more advanced problems.
I am an engineering student currently living in Durham City, and can tutor students within Durham up to GCSE level. Please don't hesitate to contact me for any further information or to discuss potential tutoring. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths and Physics. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics at KS3, GCSE and A-Level. - Tell me about your qualifications. I hold: First Class first year M.Chem. chemistry degree at the University of Durham; 5 Grade A 'A' Levels in Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry, Physics and Business; 10 Grade A* GCSEs.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all Sciences to GCSE / KS4 level. At AS/A2 level I teach Biology, Chemistry and Psychology. I can also teach Psychology & Statistics to Undergraduate level. - Tell me about your qualifications. I completed my PGCE at Kings College London and have been a qualified teacher for 7 years.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Physics,
find private lessons close to Stockton-on-tees.
Pick your own coach to help you learn physics. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in physics in Stockton-on-tees and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Stockton-on-tees by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.