I am studying my MPhys degree at the University of York and I am offering maths and physics lessons to student at A level or lower. My lessons will be focused on the most problem topics for each individual student and focused so as to not provide information not required for their exams or current level.
I am a practical and analytical worker. My professional Engineering training has put me in good stead to tackle problems from a different prospective if not initially successful. I enjoy mathematical and science subjects and enjoy helping others to succeed.
Hi My name is Katy and I look forward to working with you helping you achieve the high grades you deserve!!!! - Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor A-level Computing, A-level ICT, A-level Physics, Computer programming, Computing and IT skills, GCSE Biology, GCSE Chemistry, GCSE English, GCSE History, GCSE ICT, GCSE Maths, GCSE Physics, GCSE Science, Key Stage 3 English, Key Stage 3...
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I am educated to degree level in Human Sciences which is primarily Biology, I am educated to teach A-Level Biology, Chemistry and Physics. I studied at the University of Durham and am a current Masters student at Durham. I am currently teaching Secondary Science. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Currently in Collegend studying maths and physics at A level. Achieved a 7 in math's at GCSE. I know alot of sources to get practice papers as well as find videos for after I would have left. Furthermore I would set a small task for them to complete whilst I was gone which I would mark when I next seen them.
According to my two years experience, I made a difference to: • Each student’s achievement in mathematics • Each student’s experience of learning mathematics. This includes feelings of satisfaction with meeting challenges, being valued as a person, learning things that have meaning in your life and getting rewards for making significant efforts.
I understand that not every student will have the same level or method of learning. Therefore, throughout my teaching I obtain feedback to ensure that you are satisfied with my method of teaching. The method I use will be a combination of teaching, allowing discussions so that students can learn from each other, and frequent assessments to evaluate your learning.
I'm dawud ansar and I will be willing to help teach anyone from primary school all the way up to people who are going to sit there GCSE as I have already been through the stage and now know what help you need .
- Classes Class Ethos We aim to create a calm and welcoming atmosphere in the class. We talk to every child while they are in the classroom, and they can also turn to our trained assistants for friendly advice and help. Personal organisation and consideration for others are encouraged. Students are expected to bring a sharp pencil to class and to do their work quietly, without distracting others.
Having been tutored myself in my A-levels I have a feel for what works and engages tutees. I like to start off by either giving a mini test to the student to identify weak areas- or if that seems a bit daunting, I would just have a chat with the student about what they would like to focus on. I always end the lesson with a few questions to really make sure we have covered the topic at hand.
Hi I'm Arnold. With over 17 years of teaching Chemistry up to IB Diploma including A level, I always prepare my lessons and vary my teaching methods to meet the needs of the learners. - Which subject(s) do you teach? My main subject is Chemistry from GCSE up to and including A level (AQA, OCR A and OCR B (Salters)) and IB Diploma.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Chemistry, Applied Science and Physics to A-level. I teach all Sciences and Maths to GCSE. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a degree in Chemistry, a Ph. D in Material Science, I am also a qualified teacher with a masters degree in assessment. - How much do you charge? Depending on the subject and level, I charge £25-£30 per hour.
I am self-motivated with proven training, analytical, managerial, developmental skills and excellent problem solving skills. I have considerable knowledge of training for operations and analytical work, and in running small teams of people.
I am an engineering student currently living in Durham City, and can tutor students within Durham up to GCSE level. Please don't hesitate to contact me for any further information or to discuss potential tutoring. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths and Physics. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics at KS3, GCSE and A-Level. - Tell me about your qualifications. I hold: First Class first year M.Chem. chemistry degree at the University of Durham; 5 Grade A 'A' Levels in Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry, Physics and Business; 10 Grade A* GCSEs.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all Sciences to GCSE / KS4 level. At AS/A2 level I teach Biology, Chemistry and Psychology. I can also teach Psychology & Statistics to Undergraduate level. - Tell me about your qualifications. I completed my PGCE at Kings College London and have been a qualified teacher for 7 years.
I have studied physics for some years now, learning both maths and physics in a rigorous and formal way. I know how hard it can get and I already have located some common sources of struggles now. I have even helped fellow colleagues that struggled and understood some topics better with me than with the teacher because sometimes it is easier to understand someone who speaks at your same level.
I am a teacher of maths, chemistry and physics. I teach from GCSE upto A/Levels. I also teach C1,C2,C3 and C4. Also M1,M2,S1 and S2. also further mathematics. my teaching techniques is very practical with the easiest pedagogy to help students understand the taught concept. I avoid the long method rather apply the shortest possible route to arrive at the answer.
I hold a doctorate in Chemical Engineering from the Newcastle University. I have extensive academic and industrial experience which puts me in a good stead to teach the sciences with a very practical bias. I am able to teach chemistry and physics at all levels. I am a very cheerful and positive person with a passion for motivating people to achieve their dreams.
All throughout my school life I have believed that understanding the subject is the most important thing, not memorising or learning from markschemes! I teach through explaining the underlying concepts so that everything starts to make logical sense.
I am studying a PhD in Theoretical Particle Physics so I have a profound passion for Physics and Mathematics.I work very closely with the students and the parents to make sure I provide them with the type of lessons they require.
I am a recent Physics and Maths graduate with experience in tutoring 14- to 18-year-olds. I try to provide the 'building blocks' to coach a student to use their current understanding to reach new conclusions themselves. I focus on summarising the essential concepts and how to use these to tackle more advanced problems.
Friendly and outgoing chemical engineering graduate looking to give private lessons in engineering, science or maths lectures up to university level.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Physics,
find private lessons close to Hartlepool.
Pick your own coach to help you learn physics. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in physics in Hartlepool and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Hartlepool by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.