Teaching is my third and final career and I love it. I get on extremely well with students of all ages and abilities and enjoy watching their confidence and competence develop quickly as they begin to achieve more than they thought possible.
I believe that practice is necessary when solving math problems. I will first explain the theory behind the concepts and then get them to do a few questions themselves.
My teaching methodology is to keep my students engaged. If they are engaged and focused, students learning capabilities greatly increase. During an hour lesson I prefer my students them to listen and ask questions while I am there to help instead of doing questions the whole time.
Currently, I don't tutor, but in the past I have tutored my friends at GCSE level who were struggling to get a grasp of the maths and science content and I have always found it quite fulfilling to spread my knowledge. However, I would like to change that and try to widen the spread even more and start to tutor students at a larger level.
Providing One to One tuition mathematics to students from 6- 17 years old GCSE level. Working with colleges. Preparing and assesses lessons and monitoring progress.
Hello! About me: -MSc Bioengineering Student at Imperial College London.
I'm Lola. I'm native Spanish and Qualified in Primary Education and Foreign Languages. My lessons are based on the Communicative approach and the UK curriculum. With my knowledge and experience plus your hard work, you will achieve whatever you want. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I'm a Primary Education and Languages teacher.
I am a very thorough, patient and dedicated teacher. I tailor my teaching to the needs and learning style of each individual student, as well as assisting them to develop their motivation, independent learning skills and confidence. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach A-level Chemistry and GCSE Biology, Chemistry and Physics. - Tell me about your qualifications.
"Tell me and I forget, teach me and I remember, involve me and I learn." - Which subject(s) do you teach? I primarily English up to A level and the 11 plus for entry to London day schools. I also have experience teaching maths up to age 11, having taught at a London prep school.
I gain a great deal of satisfaction fostering positive growth and professional development. I am friendly and patient natured, with the ability to influence and engage others effectively. - Which subject(s) do you teach? We specialise in one-to-one private tuition, supporting in Computer Literacy, English, History, Mathematics and Teaching English as a Foreign Language.
I have taught classes from age 11 -18. My specialism is physics, though I have studied maths and chemistry to undergraduate level, and am happy to tutor in these subjects to at least GCSE level if not beyond. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Physics, chemistry, maths. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I primarily teach Mathematics at a wide range of levels and have been doing so for a number of years. Whilst most of my students are preparing for either SATs or GCSEs, I also offer tuition to A-level students, including those studying Further Maths.
If you are looking to help your child build a strong foundation in Maths and/or Science then please contact me. I love teaching little bugs and firmly believe that little children should be taught in a nurturing and caring manner. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths/Numeracy and Science. My experience also include preparing students for SAT's KS1 Maths. - Tell me about your qualifications.
If you live in the Twickenham / Richmond area and are looking for Maths, English, French or Economics tuition to GCSE standard or below, please get in touch. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Economics, English, French and Maths to GCSE standard. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics up to GCSE and tutor for the 11+ and 13+ examinations. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a Masters Degree in Mechanical engineering and excelled at Mathematics throughout my academic career. - How much do you charge? My prices are listed above. I give a 25% discount available for groups of 2 or more.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? English as a Foreign Language; Biology, Maths, Chemistry, Spanish up to A-level. I tutor the above subjects, plus Physics at GCSE level. - Tell me about your qualifications. BSc Neuroscience; TESOL qualified; Superior Level DELE Spanish Diploma. - How much do you charge? I charge £20 an hour, and £30 for 2 hours.
My approach to tutoring will depend greatly on the individual in question as well as the desired outcome of the tutoring sessions. However in the first session I always establish an outline for where we are aiming to get to and how each session will allow us to move towards that.
I would like to tutor in Maths, Numbers, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Arithmetic,Statistics I would like to teach primary or secondary school children. I would like to tutor ideally in Hounslow, Middlesex I would like to tutor by using textbooks, and maths tests.
- Classes Our classes are small, with an absolute maximum of 8 students, and we also offer one to one and online tuition. We are passionate about science and maths, and we pass this enthusiasm on to our students.
I am an enthusiastic teacher of English with a vast experience in the field of English, English Literature and TESOL. I am a specialist when it comes to 11+ and GCSE exams and will engage with students ensuring they surpass their potential. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English and English Literature GCSE 11+ English & Maths TESOL - Tell me about your qualifications.
With undivided attention and carefully designed courses, Stathis' students get the help they need to achieve high performance in their GCSE and A-level exams.
I am an experienced teacher currently working within an 'outstanding' inspected school. I offer tutoring to enable children to catch up on the curriculum, focus on targets and consolidate class work through supported homework tasks. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all subjects within the primary curriculum with a specialism in Literacy. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Work Hard, Play Hard! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics Biology Chemistry Punjabi Physics Science (General) - Tell me about your qualifications. I have just completed by Biochemistry BSc degree at University College London. Achieving a high 2:1 honours, I have a strong academic background and in depth understanding of the applications Science and Maths at different levels.
I am a recent maths graduate with more than 3 years experience tutoring individuals with a wide range of abilities at GCSE and A level. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I mainly teach mathematics at A level and GCSE. - Tell me about your qualifications. Bsc Hons with first class in Mathematics with Financial Business. - How much do you charge? I charge £35 per hour.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Science and English. - Tell me about your qualifications. B.Sc.,MA (American literature), B.Ed.,Diploma in Dramatics. - How much do you charge? I charge 18 pounds an hour, 12 pounds for a consultation and 2 pounds discount for a group of 3-4. - Where do you teach? I teach at students' homes in all parts of London except east London.
- Classes We run workshops where the teacher to student ratio is at least 5:1. We also run one to one session for students that need the extra help. - Ages and Levels Covered At Mansart Education, we have varying levels of students from early years to A-level candidates.
My approach to teaching is simple and straightforward. I draw up a plan to focus on areas of weakness, draw up a plan and make each lesson count. I am able to create a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere during my lessons which helps the overall effectiveness.
I provide the students with the opportunity to learn and develop their mathematical skills and knowledge for success in their exams.
I am an experienced tutor with 4 years of experience. I have tutored privately to 11+ and maths to primary level and always have a good feedback. I am organised and prepare my lesson in advance so we don't waste time and use our time effectively and efficiently.
mdsl dsjmds jcdsjl cdsj cj cdsjc dsc cjsad csdjcd cjskdc jdsc sdjc dsjc jsd\c sd csjdc dsjc sdjc dsjc c dsjc sdcj dsjc sdjkc dskjc dsj cc sdjc sd cc sdjc sdkjc c sjdc jdsc cj dskc sdkjcc
Thousands of tutors can teach you Maths,
find private lessons close to Isleworth.
Pick your own coach to help you learn maths. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in maths in Isleworth and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Isleworth by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.