I teach using my own unique methodology whereby you understand what is mathematically and physically going on within a subject or topic not just commit to memory. I am funny yet stern when it comes to certain problems and can explain complex problems in simpler terms slowly expanding into the detailed material. This understanding process is key as it allows you to apply these mathematical skills and knowledge in other subjects which has proven to be very useful.
I have taught many people within my family and friends circle who are on their way to gain A/A* at GCSE. I attained 5A*s 5As at GCSE and am now completing A Levels at Tiffin Grammar School. I am studying A Level Physics and Maths meaning i can teach both. I attained A* in both Physics and Maths.
Tiffin Boys’ School (Grammar)
• Completed 11 GCSE’s with Maths (8/A*), English Language (6/B), English Literature (7/A), Biology (A*), Physics (A*), Chemistry (A*), Drama (A), Design Tech (A), Religion and Philosophy (A*), Geography (A) and German (B).
• Completed a half GCSE with Level 2 Award in Thinking and Reasoning Skills attaining a MERIT.
2005 - 2016 Al Madresah tul Burhaniyah
• Completed 11 years (KG to Year 10) Arabic History and Practices.
Highlighted Experience/Work Experience
January 2013 - Present A 2 Z Electricals Ltd
• Apprentice/son to the senior electrical engineer.
• Responsibilities include tending to a client’s specific needs and working alongside and under the supervision of the senior engineer.
• Following specific engineering instructions, working closely with safety regulations and learning intermediate and advanced electrical terminology and skills
• Developing a flair for understanding the best possible way to go about a situation, problem solving in pressurised scenarios.
• Liaising with suppliers/wholesalers and sub-contractors working in conjunction with the engineer in order to attain an in-depth knowledge of site management and company requirements.
• Learnt and applied practical and technical electrical skills and methods.
October 2013 STEM Day Award
The programme for aspiring engineers and physicians who wished to take on a challenging task involving the construction of a wind turbine with limited supplies.
• Allowed me to make financial decisions based on necessity and needs
• Time management
• Group integration activities enriching communication and interaction
• Using prior engineering and practical skills to construct a given structure portraying previous independent knowledge.
Nov 2014 – Nov 2015 Community Centre, Northolt
• Managed and catered lunch for 350 students and staff
• Organised an ‘ice cream treat’ for students accommodating 400 people – allowed me to manage funds, work with a team resourcefully and deliberate on my feet in unforeseen situations.
• Engaging in positive discussions with members of all ages and backgrounds, along with suppliers making sure orders were correct and punctual when delivered.
February 2015 – May 2015 British Human Rights Award*
• Worked efficiently with a team on individual pieces of research compiling it into one project
• Managed workload competently alongside other commitments at the time
• Improved written skills and verbal presentation considerably
24th July – 28th July 2017 BP ICBT Engineering Work Experience
• Tasked to overshadow integrity and corrosion engineers inspecting pipelines and service lines on an offshore oil rig.
• Successfully mapped and located individual pipelines and service lines amidst complex corrosion circuits.
• Applied previous knowledge from GCSE’s and other studies to relevant corrosion threats and mechanisms.
• Improved on team working and communicating skills through group activities/projects as well as presenting our understanding and findings at the end.
• Developed respect for a workplace environment and built upon perseverance as well as etiquette towards superior colleagues.
JMC and IMC Awards in Mathematics.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking physics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£15||£12|
|5 hours||Not available||£70||£60|
|10 hours||Not available||£125||£120|