I work individually with students to identify "pain points" in their understanding of concepts. I like to work with students to build their confidence in the basics so that we have a solid foundation for concepts as we move forward.
I recently graduated from MIT with a bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering. I have previous experience teaching a variety of math subjects, along with physics, to students around the world. I also work part-time as a college counselor to help students meet their academic and extracurricular goals.
I kindly ask for at least 24 hours of notice for any cancellations to respect my time and I will do the same for you.
CENTRAL SAINT MARTINS AT THE UNIVERSITY OF THE ARTS LONDON
• Candidate for MA in Industrial Design | Expected Graduation: June 2020
MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
• BS in Mechanical Engineering | GPA 4.9/5.0 | Graduation: June 2017
• AMP Inc. Award for outstanding performance in Mechanics and Materials II | May 2015
ACADEMY OF THE HOLY ANGELS
• GPA 99.5/100 | Demarest, NJ |Graduation: June 2013
SYNOCATE | COLLEGE COUNSELOR
June 2018 to Present | Remote Work
• Mentor and advice students in grades 9 to 12 to help them form and obtain their academic and extracurricular objectives as a long term approach to university admissions
• Guide students through the college admissions process including, but not limited to, college list formations, essay writing and editing, and interview preparation
HUNTINGTON LEARNING CENTER | TUTOR
June 2017 to August 2017 | Westwood, NJ, USA
• Provided high school students with individualized tutoring for SAT & ACT science and mathematics
• Evaluated individual student weaknesses and recommended study habit improvements through one-on-one sessions with an array of high- and low- scoring students
MIT-ITALY GLOBAL TEACHING LABS | INSTRUCTOR
January 2017 | Milan, Italy
• Enhanced the electromagnetics physics curriculum for fifth year science students through the creation of lesson plans that encouraged collaborative work and introduced necessary theoretical concepts for laboratory work
• Developed laboratory experiments which allowed students to gain hands-on experience with RLC circuits and capacitive touch sensing technology
MIT-ISRAEL GLOBAL TEACHING LABS | MENTOR & INSTRUCTOR
January 2016 | Yeruham, Israel & Mitzpe Ramon, Israel
• Mentored two of Yeruham’s FIRST Robotics teams (FRC Team 3211 and FTC Team 6) in their machine workshop during their competitive build season
• Enhanced the high school science curriculum at three different high schools throughout the Negev region to encourage hands-on learning
AUTOMOBILI LAMBORGHINI S.P.A. | RESEARCHER
September 2017 to March 2018 | Sant'Agata Bolognese, Italy
• Designed and conducted a series of experiments to explore the potential usage of a new composite in automobile structural design
NANOMATERIALS BY DESIGN AT UNIVERSITY OF OXFORD | RESEARCHER
May 2016 to August 2016 | Oxford, United Kingdom
• Optimized monolayer graphene synthesis process using chemical vapor deposition on Cu-Ni alloy foils
• Designed a non-destructive method for transferring graphene from metal foils to a rigid silicon substrate
KEMIKRO INSTITUTE AT RWTH AACHEN UNIVERSITY | UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCHER
May 2015 to July 2015 | Aachen, Germany
• Fabricated a high sensitivity pressure sensor from polymer with gold strain gauges via sputtering and photolithography
• Designed a set up to test the pressure sensor under varying pressure and temperature conditions
• Investigated a new functional principle allowing the sensor to achieve high sensitivity around atmospheric pressure
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£18||£18||Not available|