I am a newly qualified primary school teacher who lives by the ethos inspire, excel and exceed. I believe that in order to get the most out of children they need to be inspired by both the content and the tutor and this will lead to the desired achievements.
I have worked one on one with children within the classroom and having taught 30 children at once, I acknowledge and understand each child learns differently so each tutor session has to be varied and will differ to previous ones.
All lessons will be online at the moment
Hard working, pro-active and ambitious individual class teacher and head of English. I am fun, energetic and bubbly and believe I bring this to any role I undertake! I have also traveled the word myself and have keen outside interests including yoga and dance. Furthermore, these experiences both within and outside school have strengthened my positive ethos, ability to integrate well in to any environment and be creative with new concepts and ideas.
Hard working, pro-active and ambitious individual who is wishing to continue her career in education outside of the classroom.
September 2015 – July 2016: University of Roehampton
PGCE Primary School – KS1/2
September 2007 – June 2010: University of Sussex, Brighton
BA History (Hons) 2.1
September 2005 – June 2007: Guernsey Grammar School& Sixth Form Centre
A Levels – Religious Studies (A), English Literature (B), History (B)
February 2017 – present
Class teacher and Head of Phonics and English– Year 2, Mosaic Jewish Primary School
As stated below (in Lonesome) as well as leading phonics and English throughout the school.
Phonics and English lead includes:
- Observing and providing feedback to staff and line managing a team of teaching assistants and teachers; providing regular training sessions and evaluating their performance
- Organising and implementing whole school initiatives to raise the profile of both subjects
- Working with the Senior Leadership team to develop new projects and processes and rolling these out in a uniform manner across the school
- Managing and training a team of both teachers, TAs and Senior Leaders when implementing a new phonics and reading policy
- Tracking data across the school and ensuring we are reaching the national and local expectations
- Tracking the budgets while providing all staff have enough resources to enable high quality teaching
September 2016 – February 2017
Class teacher – Year 3, Lonesome Primary School
- Planning and delivering a well-balanced and interesting curriculum while ensuring the children meet the required end of year targets
- Booking school trips and ensuring the workshops are relevant to the curriculum
- Monitoring data throughout the year and putting in any necessary interventions
- Responsible for all children’s behaviour, dealing with difficult and sensitive issues and ensuring the classroom is a safe and secure environment
- Liaising with parents, maintaining good relationships with them despite sometimes approaching difficult and delicate issues
- Managing support staff and delegating responsibilities to maintain an organised classroom
July 2015- September 2015
Group leader at SCL camp, Wimbledon
- Leading a group of up to 25 children, with one assistant, and co-ordinating all their activities for the day
- Liaising with parents upon drop off and pick off and sorting out any issues which the child may have encountered during the day
- Working with other camp assistants and providing them clear instructions for the day’s activities
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest academic tutoring lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, reading lessons for all!
Taking school support lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£40||£40||Not available|
|5 hours||£120||£120||Not available|
|10 hours||£250||£250||Not available|