The Online Physics Tutor, helping students to understand Physics, Chemistry and Maths and to achieve higher grades. I am an excellent communicator of science and maths, with the ability, understanding and resources to get the best out of my students. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mainly Physics, but can also Chemistry and Maths. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes We tutor students of all abilities in the core subjects of English and Maths. Our courses follow the National Curriculum. Each pupil is treated as an individual with a tailor made course in their chosen subjects.The course is designed to challenge the student whilst at the same time building confidence and self esteem.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach The Alexander Technique. I also tutor children one-to-one in Maths and English. - Tell me about your qualifications. As well as having a normal teaching degree (B.Ed. Hons.) from Sussex University, I qualified as a teacher of The Alexander Technique in 1989 having completed a three year training course at The New Alexander School in Hampstead, London.
- Classes Our students do their work quickly and efficiently thus contributing to the smooth running of our learning environment. - Ages and Levels Covered Our classes are available to students aged 4 to 16 years old. - Opening Times Our opening times are ... Tuesday 3.30 to 5.30 Thursday 3.30 to 5.30 - Tuition Fees Please contact Karen for further information.
A-grade college student willing to boost grades, specializing in maths and science, in any student at a primary/secondary school level. I am a patient, punctual, bubbly individual who doesn't give up and wants to make a difference in our generation.
I base my classes around the individual's needs.
I like to approach tutoring in a structured and logical manner. I first request information from students about progress in their studies, what material they have covered, where they are struggling, and I use this to devise sessions tailored specifically to individuals.
As a tutor I will firstly assess students academic ability and then I will use appropriate resources to teach and develop students. I will prioritise any tasks and questions the student brings forward to me, however I will always have a variety of tasks for them to complete.
My teaching method is very easy and simple which make student understand the lesson easily. If not I keep on repeating. Easy and effective method of teaching. Best scoring result for student. Effective , simple, understanding teaching method..
Teaching strategies will be adapted to individual needs. Different methods used to solve a problem so that the learners and can adapt and learn. I also like to challenge my learners by motivating them to think outside the box and how each problem in maths is related to our daily life.
I am able to give lessons to those studying for GCSEs or below. My teaching method is you tell me a topic that you struggle with or are finding more difficult, and I will happily help you understand this in a more simplistic way.
-GCSE Maths (Grade 1-9) -Work step-by-step through the areas of study; with help from the CGP GCSE Maths Revision Guide (Grade 1-9) -Willing to tutor with flexibility according to the areas of study that require improvement -As a student who attained a Grade 9 this year, I have a clear understanding of the new exam and the pressures that you face as a GCSE student, unlike teachers who can not...
Hello, my name is Ruhul Choudhury. Currently, I am working at Nottingham city hospital as a postdoctoral research scientist. I have completed BSc (hons) in medical science at the University of Exeter and just recently passed my PhD from the University of Manchester.
I have my own style of teaching and that is by give and take method and lots of analysis. I believe the fastest way to learn math is by understanding it and to understand math you simply need to make an analysis and a simple analysis that can be made by even a primary school students is by questions-and-answers analysis. Trust me and you will understand and discover the beauty of Mathematics.
I'm now 60 and I still enjoy teaching. I love to help students overcome their fears by becoming more skilled and competent. I get alongside the student and work out how to help them learn. I am good at explaining things so that they are memorable. I have extra teaching qualifications. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all junior school subjects.
I am a professional and experienced Mathematics and Physics tutor. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I have tutored a wide range of students from primary age pupils to university students. I have successfully tutored the following courses: GCSE Mathematics and Physics A-level Mathematics, Further Mathematics, and Physics Probability and Statistics Cambridge STEP entrance exam.
Greetings! Please, read through my wall of text, you won't regret it! - Which subject(s) do you teach? My specialities are theoretical computer science and both pure and discrete mathematics. I also teach the basic aspects of English as a foreign language. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Experienced tutor taking you to high achievements in maths, statistics, stochastics, physics and engineering - Which subject(s) do you teach? * Mathematics: KS, (I)GCSE and AS/A2 (C1-C4, S1-S4, M1-M4, FP1-FP3) for Edexcel, AQA, OCR/CIE, MEI exam bodies; IB (SL&HL), AP Calculus (AB & BC); college/university (foundation/undergraduate/support): linear and matrix algebra; eigenvalues; calculus;...
Hi! I am an enthusiastic, young undergraduate student capable of tutoring mathematics in a fun and easy way. I promote a deep understanding of the material and reinforce this with practical examples. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Statistics, Mechanics, Physics at A-Level. Pure Mathematics and Statistics to a university standard. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Mathematics can be seen at work everywhere in the world around us. My job is to open your eyes to this and give you an incentive to learn how and why this statement is true. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach A-Level Mathematics and Further Mathematics. - Tell me about your qualifications. I hold a First Class Masters Degree, with Honours, in Mathematics.
Hello, my name is Alice Cronshaw and I am currently in my second year at Nottingham University studying Biochemistry with Molecular Medicine. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Biology from a basic level to A level standard, and the sciences and maths to GCSE level. I am able to prepare students for any examinations they might be taking or just help them progress with their school syllabus.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor Biology, Chemistry (SAT, GCSE, GCE, College level onwards), and Mathematics (SAT, GCSE). - Tell me about your qualifications. Associate of Arts Degree (A.A.) in General Science – Biology and Biological Sciences from Santa Monica College (SMC), California, U.S. - Honor student of state of California, recognized throughout the United States.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Music and Religious Studies to any age/level up to A-level standard, other subjects including the Sciences and English I can teach up to GCSE level. I play the piano and violin to Grade 8 level and teach both instruments to any standard. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the following subjects: 1. Mathematics 2. Physics 3. Chemistry 4. Science 5. English 6. Engineering Mechanics 7. Engineering Drawing 8. Pro-E (wildfire 2.0) - Tell me about your qualifications. 1. Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) 2. P.G.D. (Manufacturing Engineering) 3. Ph.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I currently teach Mathematics and Computing/ICT. I have also previously offered lessons in English, Physics, Chemistry and Economics when I tutored in South Africa, but have retracted these in order to focus on what I'm best at...coincidentally the subjects in my undergraduate degree! - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Chinese and Engineering, particularly Mechanics and Mathematics. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a Ph.D. degree in Civil Engineering, and am strong in Mathmatics and Mechanics. My educational background helps me understand well about essays and materials specialized in engineering.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach A-Level Mathematics and Chinese mangerin. - How much do you charge? I charge £15 per hour. No extra travel fee will be charged. This charge is also negotiable. - Where do you teach? I live in the accommodation of the University of Nottingham and would be able to travel within Nottingham. I can teach both in my home and at students' home.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics to GCSE and A-level students. - Tell me about your qualifications. I'm currently in my second year of Mechanical Engineering at the University of Nottingham. My first year result is first class. My A-level results are 3 'A' passes in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics (Edexcel Examinations London).
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach 3 subjects: Physics, Maths and Further Maths. - How much do you charge? I charge a fixed price of 15 pounds per hour. - Where do you teach? I teach anywhere near the University of Nottingham and the Beeston area, although I do charge for transport. - When are you available? Every Monday (6-10), Wednesday (6-10) and Friday (6-10).
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach History, Geography, Latin and Maths. - How much do you charge? I charge £30 for History, Latin and Maths, and I charge £25 for Geography. - Where do you teach? I am willing to teach at my home, which is currently on the Univeristy of Nottingham Campus. Within Nottingham I am willing to travel within roughly 5 miles of this.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Maths,
find private lessons close to Gedling.
Pick your own coach to help you learn maths. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in maths in Gedling and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Gedling by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.