I take the 'fear factor' out of maths by helping students to understand the importance of Mathematical techniques and I use past exam papers to help students practice and understand methods and how to work answers out logically. Often maths games like Sudoku and times table practice are useful to build confidence and help students start to feel more comfortable with manipulating numbers.
I am a 3rd year student currently studying Physics at Bath University, on track to get a 2:1. I am on a placement year and have spent 3 months teaching GCSE standard Physics and Maths to students in an international school in Senegal (West Africa).
- Classes We provide classes in Maths, English and Science across all key stages. Our programmes are totally original and were designed by VAKS to embrace the Visual, Auditory and Kinesthetic Learning Styles to ensure our students are totally immersed in their learning. Each class consists of no more than six children at a time with a tutor and teaching assistant in attendance.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I am studying for a Cambridge University degree in Philosophy and English. I teach English, Philosophy and History at A-Level, and Maths, Science and Latin at a lower level. I was a scholar at Haileybury College when I was a child, and teach 11 plus, thirteen plus and scholarship candidates. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I teach on the principal that every student is different. They each have their own style of learning and I do my best to support that. My approach varies and can involve a range of textbook and past paper questions as I feel these can not only improve their knowledge but also their exam technique.
- Classes Students are set work which is completed, marked and corrected at home. They come into the centre on either one or both of the days that we are open. The work for that day is completed and marked in class. Feedback is given to each student after they have completed their work.
I offer personalised lessons to improve your basic maths and English skills, for children and for adults. I am patient and adapt my teaching to suit your needs, attainment levels and learning style. I look forward to hearing from you.
Maths doesn’t click for everyone. I tailor my teaching to the student. For instance: maths can be remembered easier if you can relate something like music—you must get into the rhythm.
I have the ability to teach younger children how to understand and finish mathematical problems and subjects that may complicated or confusing at first! I may also help with ensuring all homework can be successfully understood and carried out without struggle.
- Classes The Centre itself provides a personalised Maths and English learning programme. Our students come from virtually all the schools in our surrounding area; primary, secondary, state and private. Progress does not depend upon age, so, if younger students have the ability, they can move through the work swiftly and ahead of their school level, thus avoiding boredom and frustration.
I can teach secondary, GCSE and AS maths and without a doubt, practice is what makes perfect in maths. I always teach the theory first and try to explain it simply, just as I understand it. Then, it is all about the practice, with the past exam papers being a priority as it is fundamental to understand the exam technique and how to tackle tricky exam questions.
My teaching method is student led and caters to each child. My program that I will develop for them focuses on their strengths and weaknesses whilst still finding the fun element. My lessons will focus on each topic with real practice exam style questions at the end.
I am a qualified teacher with over 25 years experience teaching Maths to Primary school students including those Preparing for 7 plus, 11plus, Entrance Exams and SATs.
My lessons are individually tailored to each student. Helping them understand the subject is more important to me than going through it to fast.
I am a graduate with a degree in Maths and give lessons to secondary school pupils, both GCSE and A-level. I find the most effective way to learn is not only to be taught how to do something but also why we do it.
Hi, I am a 2nd year MSci chemistry student at the Univeristy of Nottingham. I mainly tutor GCSE maths and all three sciences but am happy to help at all levels. I believe in finding the learning style that works best for each student as everyone has their own way of understanding the world.
I am currently in Lower Sixth studying A-levels in Maths, Further Maths, English and Biology. I hold an academic scholarship at a prestigious school and achieved an A* in my Maths GCSE, alongside an A (the highest possible grade) in FSMQ. I am able to teach both in person and online, with engaging lessons sure to improve your Child's maths.
- Classes Every student has a programme that is built just for them. They concentrate on getting to grips with topics that they are covering in school whilst also working on a parallel thread that is put together to fill any gaps that may exist in their core skills. * The MagiKats programme supports the National Curriculum. * More than tutor 'hot-housing' and more than learning by rote.
I am currently taking a level maths and got an a* at gcse level. Will happily tutor anyone who wants help. I will go through step by step anything you struggle with/ want more confidence with until you understand it. The next lesson we will check how much you remember and determine together whether we start a new topic or go back over what we have covered.
I have 20 years experience as a tutor. I have helped many people get into University and College and have helped many children get into the school of their choice and get the GCSE and SATS results that they wanted. I am always punctual and reliable. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach the following. Biology and Psychology to degree level. Chemistry, Biology and Psychology to A level.
- Classes Standard Membership - - Up to 2 tuition sessions per week. - Mapped to the National Curriculum. - A maths and English course created for your child's individual needs. - Parent feedback at the end of every session. - Regular in-depth Parent Meetings to discuss your child's progress. - No booking required - attend at any time during our opening hours.
I teach science to KS3 and KS4 students. I have been teaching for the last 7 years and tutoring students for the last 4 years. My tutor group has included GCSE students as well as KS3 and KS2 students. - Which subject(s) do you teach? KS4 Science- Chemistry, Biology, Physics-Triple, Double and Single awards KS3 Science and Maths KS1 ans KS2- all subjects - Tell me about your qualifications.
I endeavour to tailor all my lessons for individual needs, I have a wide range of experience and cater for personal requests, whether this be an active, visual or kinesthetic learner.
Children learn best when they are confident in themselves. Therefore, as I teach each new aspect of a subject, I build their confidence and esteem. I empower them to be great learners and independent. I mix a range of teaching strategies together, to provide a multisensory learning experience that is developing knowledge and skills whilst they enjoy their learning.
I finished my A-Levels in July, achieving an A* in maths and an A in further maths, and am keen to share my knowledge with other young people, from Primary School up to Year 9. I am a fun and motivating tutor, and pupils often relate to me better than others due to my age. Many issues with students is confidence, I believe that a growth in confidence is more helpful in maths than anything else.
I provide exciting and thought provoking maths lessons. Whether these are for basic skills or to challenge your child at a mastery and greater depth level. I have a friendly and nurturing approach as I really get know your child.
I enjoy inspiring everyone and have a patient and enthusiastic approach. I provide resources + find strategies that work. Developing life and study skills is as important as the content itself.
An outstanding classroom practitioner possessing considerable maths teaching experience along with ability to motivate and inspire students across the age and ability range. Possessing excellent teaching, learning and behavior management strategies to help pupils fulfill their potential. Able to bring ideas, energy and enthusiasm to teaching and who has a commitment to raising attainment.
I am a full time Maths Tutor with experience of teaching all levels and abilities. I always endeavour to get the best results for each and every student. You will find me professional and dedicated, but always understanding and patient. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach A-level, Further Maths and the MAT and STEP University Entrance exams. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes There are a variety of subjects taught, for more information please visit our website. - Ages and Levels Covered We cover all age ranges from Primary to Degree level. - Opening Times Please visit our website for our centre opening hours - Tuition Fees Tuition fees depend upon various factors, including level of tuition and whether it be individual or group.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Maths,
find private lessons close to Ware.
Pick your own coach to help you learn maths. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in maths in Ware and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Ware by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.