Visualising the problem is key. My lessons will focus on what things actually mean and where they come from, as opposed to "blind maths". I am studying for a masters degree in physics and am happy to teach A level maths or physics (including further maths).
I am a passionate and enthusiastic mathematician who pursued a degree in physics due to an interest in solving problems.
My approach is to go through each topic the learners have done in class(initial assessment ) and that will enable me to quickly identify their strengths and areas of improvement, afterwards we will focus on past exams papers which will become a formality after the learner has grasped all the chapters they have covered with me.
I am a third year Physics student at the University of Manchester and I offer tutor lessons in Physics at GCSE, AS and A2 level. The structure of the lessons is entirely dependent on your needs and which subject topics you require the most help with. I aim to tailor my lessons accordingly in order to provide you with an effective, comfortable and enjoyable learning experience.
I am a Professional Science Tutor with a plethora of experience. I am also a Biomedical Scientist specialising in Microbiology. I tutor Sciences at All Levels including the all new GCSE Grade 1-9 syllabus across all exam boards. I am also the co-founder of an Afterschool, Homework and Tuition Club where along with my partner I help children of varied ages with any subjects they struggle in.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and CAD/CAM/CAE. - Tell me about your qualifications. Post Graduate Studies at the University of Manchester; B.Sc in Mechanical Engineer (Honours). - How much do you charge? I give discounts for group lessons. - Where do you teach? I teach at home and students' homes, near Oldham and Manchester city centre.
My teaching methods vary according to the student. I start by asking questions to understand a student's initial knowledge and form a structured learning plan based on their strengths and weaknesses. I also help students come up with personalised learning techniques.
In my tuition, I will offer the following: • Structured lessons with relevant learning outcomes • Weekly homework to monitor students’ progress • Advice on university degrees and career opportunities in Mathematics and Physics • Preparation for A Level, GCSE and key stage 1, 2 and 3 examinations
I'm currently a second year physics undergraduate, and the president of my universities Physics Society! I'm looking to tutor students between GCSE and A level physics and mathematics. I tailor my explinations to the student to make sure they understand fully the work they're doing. I am very enthusiastic about teaching.
Enthusiasm is essential in helping a student actively engage with and understand the material. This enthusiasm depends strongly on how topics are taught to the student. As I’ve been fortunate enough to have been taught by engaging and passionate teachers, I do my best to implement similar methods used to ensure the learning process is as fulfilling as possible.
- Classes Each student attends normally for one session per week for one hour and 20 minutes. In some cases, 2 lessons per week can be offered if deemed necessary. Students will typically spend 20 minutes with the tutor discussing the lesson plan and setting goals followed by written and computer based lessons in a specific area.
My teaching style is interactive. In my first lesson, I conduct a general assessment of my students in order to ascertain their weak points. I work on their weaknesses, build them to the required educational standard and bring out the confidence level expected of them.
I am a 23 year old Physics graduate who is a fully qualified Physics and Maths teacher in secondary schools. I can provide help and support on a one to one basis in Maths and Physics up to A Level.
I am an Alevel student and is expected 1A* and 2As in my sciences. I want to progress to university to study biomedicine. Good thing about my teaching is my own experience, techniques and notes for getting all As in the toughest Alevel subjects.
Hi, I'm Chris and I am a fully qualified teacher of Physics with great passion and enthusiasm for the subject. I always endeavour to relate topics to current events and give them real life context to make it more engaging and memorable for students. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Biology, Chemistry and Maths up to GCSE, Physics and Applied Science up to A-level.
I am enthusiastic and fully committed to education. Teaching experiences from KS2 to post-19 education has provided a sound opportunity to enhance education and subsequent life. My students are always actively engaged in learning - join me. - Which subject(s) do you teach? General Science, Maths and English Language to KS3. Balanced Science and Separate Sciences to GCSE.
I am an MBA Graduate from a reputable University of London. I offer Sciences, Maths and English individual and group lessons to students of key stage three to GCSE level at my own Place. My main aim is to make subject easy for my students, help them to overcome the difficulties barrier and help them to be confident in their choosen subject.
Everyone deserves the best education to reach their fullest potential in academic achievements. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths and Science from early primary up to and including A-Level. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a top Mechanical Engineering student at the University of Manchester. I have just finished my second year and I am giving lessons in Maths and Physics for A-levels over the summer only. Feel like starting your preparation early to avoid stress? The lesson is based on your level, target and available time and I will work together with you to create the learning strategy that fits you best.
I am an enthusiastic tutor.I have a passion of chemistry. I am very confident and ach in a friendly way.I like face to face teaching with writing notes.
I am a highly qualified private tutor, experienced in tutoring students at a wide range of levels. In addition to improving grades, I've taken the fear out of maths and physics. I teach maths and physics, ranging from KS3 level to A-levels. I also tutor physics-based subjects, such as astronomy and some undergraduate engineering modules.
I have 15 years experience teaching Science and Maths, and over 10 year experience providing private tuition. I am now Head of Science at an Independent School and regularly teach at all levels from KS3 to GCSE and A-level. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Physics, Chemistry and Biology at KS3, GCSE and A-level. I also tutor Maths at GCSE and A-level. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am reliable and excellent in motivating students. I am friendly and supportive but also encourage my students to become good independent learners. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths and French but can also teach other subjects. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and General Science. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have got a Masters in Chemistry and am currently doing a Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering at the University of Manchester. - How much do you charge? I charge 15-20 pounds an hour, depending on the level. - Where do you teach? I teach in Manchester.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I mainly teach Biology and Chemistry, but can also teach Physics up to GCSE level. I can also teach Sciences at undergraduate level. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have BSc (Hons) in Biology and Chemistry, Masters in Biomedical Sciences and a PhD in Chemical Engineering. - How much do you charge? My fee ranges between £25 and £30.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics and Physics. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have 10 GCSEs all at A & A* grade. I have 2 AS's all at A grade & 3 A-Levels all at A in Maths, Physics & Chemistry. I have a First Class Masters in Physics (2008) from The University of Manchester and am currently working for an Oil Consultancy.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science and Information Systems courses at a university. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have an MSc in Information Systems (University of Leeds), Postgraduate diploma in Physics (Italy), and BSc in Physics. - How much do you charge? My normal charge is £20 per hour but am flexible.
I am a student of Physics and I offer tutoring up to GSCE level in mathematics and science. Fun, friendly and informative while maintaining a methodical approach to the subject. I cover topics thoroughly in isolation while showing their connectivity.
I am a 4th year Medical Student studying at the University of Manchester. I am a warm and encouraging teacher who is able to tutor biology, chemistry and/or physics, and provide advice concerning exam revision techniques and on applying to university. I have a current enhanced DBS check certificate, and have an upper second class BSc (hons) Medicine from the University of St Andrews.
My students say I am a natural teacher. I am able to impart my students with a drive for excellence in their personal studies. If you intend to make major progress in your studies, then do get in touch with me. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics ; Physics, Chemistry, Sciences GCSE, A-levels and Degree levels. I am currently accommodating degree students who are writing resit exams.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Physics,
find private lessons close to Rochdale.
Pick your own coach to help you learn physics. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in physics in Rochdale and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Rochdale by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.