My students say I am a natural teacher. I am able to impart my students with a drive for excellence in their personal studies. If you intend to make major progress in your studies, then do get in touch with me. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics ; Physics, Chemistry, Sciences GCSE, A-levels and Degree levels. I am currently accommodating degree students who are writing resit exams.
I am a Chemical Engineer, available for people who wants to learn engineering, physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. I am already a teacher in high school, so i can guarantee that i'll not disappoint you. so, you are all the time welcome to ask anything related to mention things.
I am an enthusiastic tutor.I have a passion of chemistry. I am very confident and ach in a friendly way.I like face to face teaching with writing notes.
Qualified Maths teacher with over 11 years’ teaching experience and 15 year's tutoring experience, both at Key Stage 3 & 4 and A level. My degrees include degree in Chemistry and Mathematics, PGCE (Mathematics 11 - 18). I am also a qualified Psychotherapist. Your tuition will be carefully tailored to YOUR needs. Personal learning plans are developed with the student.
I am a student of Physics and I offer tutoring up to GSCE level in mathematics and science. Fun, friendly and informative while maintaining a methodical approach to the subject. I cover topics thoroughly in isolation while showing their connectivity.
There have been many of my students who believed that they were one of those people that 'just didn't get maths/physics', and each time I have shown them that anyone can achieve the highest grades as long as they apply themselves.
Hello, I am a warm friendly individual who enjoys assisting others in their quest for educational fulfilment. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics mainly but as my degree is in Civil Engineering I am also proficient in Physics and Geology. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a first class Honours Degree in Civil Engineering and a PGCE in Secondary Mathematics Teaching.
- Classes We can provide one to one tuition, online services and study groups - whichever option best fits your circumstances. We offer an affordable, practical and effective solution to your academic requirements.
When learning any topic, there is an easy way and a hard way. The easy way builds a foundation of simple topics and cements them to build higher level concepts on top of. The hard way tries to build the higher level concepts without a firm foundation.
I am a highly qualified private tutor, experienced in tutoring students at a wide range of levels. In addition to improving grades, I've taken the fear out of maths and physics. I teach maths and physics, ranging from KS3 level to A-levels. I also tutor physics-based subjects, such as astronomy and some undergraduate engineering modules.
I have 15 years experience teaching Science and Maths, and over 10 year experience providing private tuition. I am now Head of Science at an Independent School and regularly teach at all levels from KS3 to GCSE and A-level. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Physics, Chemistry and Biology at KS3, GCSE and A-level. I also tutor Maths at GCSE and A-level. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am reliable and excellent in motivating students. I am friendly and supportive but also encourage my students to become good independent learners. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths and French but can also teach other subjects. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and General Science. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have got a Masters in Chemistry and am currently doing a Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering at the University of Manchester. - How much do you charge? I charge 15-20 pounds an hour, depending on the level. - Where do you teach? I teach in Manchester.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I mainly teach Biology and Chemistry, but can also teach Physics up to GCSE level. I can also teach Sciences at undergraduate level. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have BSc (Hons) in Biology and Chemistry, Masters in Biomedical Sciences and a PhD in Chemical Engineering. - How much do you charge? My fee ranges between £25 and £30.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics and Physics. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have 10 GCSEs all at A & A* grade. I have 2 AS's all at A grade & 3 A-Levels all at A in Maths, Physics & Chemistry. I have a First Class Masters in Physics (2008) from The University of Manchester and am currently working for an Oil Consultancy.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science and Information Systems courses at a university. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have an MSc in Information Systems (University of Leeds), Postgraduate diploma in Physics (Italy), and BSc in Physics. - How much do you charge? My normal charge is £20 per hour but am flexible.
I am a 4th year Medical Student studying at the University of Manchester. I am a warm and encouraging teacher who is able to tutor biology, chemistry and/or physics, and provide advice concerning exam revision techniques and on applying to university. I have a current enhanced DBS check certificate, and have an upper second class BSc (hons) Medicine from the University of St Andrews.
My teaching methodology is to tailor each lesson to the student. I look to engage students in an enjoyable manner whilst maintaining a stern focus on teaching and grasping new concepts. In addition, having achieved 9A*s at GCSE myself, I find it second nature to provide help and easy to understand teaching methods for difficult topics.
Hi, My name is Ryan and I'm here to teach young students mathematics from beginner level up to GCSE. I'm young and also currently a student so I can understand and connect with the troubles that fellow students face with mathematics now-a-days. I can teach general topics to very specific ideas in mathematics.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Science (especially Physics) and Maths and Design Technology. I can also provide advice and coaching on University Entrance free of charge via email. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have A-levels in Physics, Maths, Further Maths, Product Design (D&T) and an AS in Chemistry.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach A-level Mathematics(further as well) and Physics. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have completed the first year of Chemical Engineering studies at the University of Manchester. I passed year 1 with a 1st getting 85 % (Rank 6/143) in the first semester and overall, I got 84 % for the year(Rank 6/125).
I am a top Mechanical Engineering student at the University of Manchester. I have just finished my second year and I am giving lessons in Maths and Physics for A-levels over the summer only. Feel like starting your preparation early to avoid stress? The lesson is based on your level, target and available time and I will work together with you to create the learning strategy that fits you best.
As a tutor I like to explain the concepts followed by lots of examples. I set selected examples for the student do. I set home work which is important. As the student progresses the questions gets harder.
Fascinated with the world around me I am a 2nd-year electronic engineering student with strong physics and mathematics background. In my free time, I enjoy basketball, hiking and making things. Having learned from the amazing teachers I've had I am a friendly tutor, who keeps learning light and fun by throwing in some silly phrases.
Hi! I am a graduate student studing in The University of Manchester, and my major is renewable energy which means I have acquired much basic maths and physical knowledge.Since I come from China, I think doing lots of excisices to understand the formula is a better way.And also, combination of real life is equally important.
Try to understand the problem and then analyse the concept.
Myself Sreyash, I've completed my Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering with 8 GPA. I always scored 100% marks in Maths throughout my career. I've started my postgraduation in Aerospace Engineering at The University of Manchester. Not only Maths but I could also help you with a wide range of subjects like solving Physics and chemistry problems. I could teach you Maths of all levels.
I'm a medical student at the University of Manchester. I come from Mauritius (a small island in the Indian Ocean). I have completed my GCE exams in 2016, achieving a B in biology and A*'s in physics, chemistry and mathematics at A-level. I did not have much time to prepare my biology exams as I undertook it 6 months ahead of the normal examination time.
Hello! This is Mohammad. I am a student of Physics at the University of Manchester, and I think A-Level students can find my assistance very helpful. The lessons consist of 40% of my scrutiny on the subject-matter, followed by 50% of problem-solving, and the rest to focus on certain tricks and clever methods in Physics - e.g.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Physics,
find private lessons close to Salford.
Pick your own coach to help you learn physics. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in physics in Salford and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Salford by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.