Tailoring to the student's needs, I can support Mathematics and Physics learning from GCSE to AS and A2 level; Science, Chemistry and Biology to GCSE level. For the last nine years I have been tutoring full time. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor Physics and Mathematics GCSE, AS and A2 levels, and Biology, Chemistry and Science GCSE.
I am an experienced and professional secondary trained English teacher. I have been tutoring students at all levels for over 18 years and have been a secondary school teacher for 15 years. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Primary English skills, KS3, KS4 and KS5 English. - Tell me about your qualifications. After graduating with a 2.
I am a personable and experienced tutor with an excellent history of successfully preparing pupils for the Kent Grammar schools and many of the top London based schools. I teach in a motivating, organised and adaptable manner. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I am highly experienced at tutoring Maths and English from pre-school to 13+ entrance. I specialise in the 11+ common entrance exam.
- Classes We run classes in the core subjects; English, Maths and Science for children aged 8 and upwards.
- Classes We provide GCSE, A-level and Undergraduate tuition in Psychology, Italian, Science(s) and Latin. We also provide educational mentoring and organisation services, essay writing tuition and conversational language lessons (Italian and English).
I teach all aspects of Science. For Physics, this includes forces, energy, electricity, heat, waves, radioactivity etc. For Chemistry, it's things like atomic structure, bonding, chemical reactions, organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, acids and alkalis etc. But for Biology, it's often respiration, photosynthesis, digestion, circulation, the immune system etc.
I have a passion for teaching and enjoy helping students to break through the barriers to fully understand. I explain things in a clear, simple way which helps students to progress. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all primary subjects and Mathematics up to GCSE Higher. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach general Science and Maths, both primary and secondary up to and including GCSE. I also teach Biology A-level and Environmental Science A-level. I have several years experience in Special Educational Needs and can take those into account when teaching. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a qualified teacher working at a local special school for boys with social, emotional behavioural needs at a school in Horam, East Sussex. I am currently the form tutor of years 6 & 7but I teach up to GCSE (16 years) across the school. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Science, Maths, English, Literacy, Numeracy PSHE and PE.
Since retiring from teaching four years ago, I have given tutorial support to a variety of children, covering Key Stages 1-3. The overall nature of the support I have provided has involved getting the pupils going in English or Maths. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I can teach all subjects in Key Stages 1 & 2, but have specialised in English and History in Key Stage 3.
I love shÐ°ring my interests, Ð°nd pÐ°ssing Ð¾n knÐ¾wledge. I tÐ°ilÐ¾r my teÐ°ching Ð°pprÐ¾Ð°ch tÐ¾ the individual. I Ð°m pÐ°ssiÐ¾nÐ°te Ð°nd tireless, Ð°nd lÐ¾ve tÐ¾ help Ð¾thers in their quest fÐ¾r leÐ°rning.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Chemistry, Physics and Biology. - Tell me about your qualifications. BSc single hons Chemistry; PGCE Chemistry. - How much do you charge? My charges are as follows: £18 - KS3; £20 - GCSE; £25 - A Level. - Where do you teach? I make home visits only. - When are you available? I am available evenings and weekends.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Physics, Science and the 11+ exam (Maths/English/Non-verbal/Verbal). - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a BSc Hons in Physics with Planetary Space Physics. - How much do you charge? I teach at the quoted price + travel. - Where do you teach? I teach at students' homes only.
I am a positive, enthusiastic and easy going individual with a passion for teaching and have taught in the EYFS, KS1 and KS2 in a range of inner London schools. I am a qualified play therapist as well registered with PTUK and the tutors association. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English, Maths, Science - Primary school level - EYFS, KS1 and KS2 and help transitioning into secondary school.
I am so enthusiastic about science, how it gives us knowledge, understanding, excitement of and even awe about our world - it's amazing! And I love supporting students gain and use knowledge and understanding so they reach their goals.
Welcome to my profile; I've taught English, Maths, Entrance Exams, Science and Humanities for over 40 years, helping students of all ages achieve their potential. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach a wide range of subjects from Entrance Exams through English, Maths and Ancient Greek. - Tell me about your qualifications. My BA and MA in English are from Oxford; my Cert.Ed is from Kent.
As a qualified primary school teacher I work hard to ensure my pupils grow in confidence and reach their full potential. I have a proven track record in progressing children's attainment in reading, writing, spelling and Maths. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all of the subjects in the primary curriculum, most of my tuition work tends to focus on reading, writing and mathematics.
Thousands of tutors can teach you School science,
find private lessons close to Crowborough.
Pick your own coach to help you learn school science. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in school science in Crowborough and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Crowborough by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.