DBS checked, fully qualified and with 15 years of teaching experience, I provide the best possible quality in teaching methods and expertise to all my students who retain to this day excellent studying habits.
- Classes Classes Kumon provide individualised Maths and English programmes. Attendance at class is on a "drop-in" basis during class times as each child works on their own individual development plan. Children take approximately 20-30 minutes per subject and attend class once or twice a week.
- Classes Standard Membership - - Up to 2 tuition sessions per week. - Mapped to the National Curriculum. - A maths and English course created for your child's individual needs. - Parent feedback at the end of every session. - Regular in-depth Parent Meetings to discuss your child's progress. - No booking required - attend at any time during our opening hours.
He provides tutoring to all ages for English and up to KS4 for Mathematics.
My name is Seta Alexandrovich, I am a qualified Montessori and nursery class teacher. I have experience in teaching the Read, Write Inc. scheme of reading as well as Jolly Phonics. I have been a nursery teacher for 20 years.
I'm extremely friendly and personable, and have a lot of experience especially with quiet or shy kids.
I base my teaching on each students individual strengths and weaknesses - I am a firm believer of keeping lessons fun and interactive as I believe this allows each students to take in a lot more information as they are relaxed and willing to learn! That being said, I ensure to target all areas which need to be worked on in order to make the most of each lesson, with a plan being prepared...
I specialise in providing online lessons for 11+ and GCSE English students. If you want to focus on your creative writing, we will take a more broad approach, and I will adapt the lessons to your areas of struggle, and if you want more help with your analytical writing, we will approach some texts that I will provide, or any that you are studying for exams.
My name is Talia Cohen and I am an English tutor for those learning at primary school level all the way to A-Level.
I am currently studying for my undergraduate degree in English Literature. Having completed my A-Levels recently I understand how hard it can be, but am willing to give you my tips and tricks to get to the top! I currently teach Creative Writing and English for Primary School to Secondary School ages, and comply with each child's school curriculum.
My teaching method includes obtaining a thorough and indepth understanding of the topic and then tackling past papres to identify areas of weaknesses. Furthermore, I aim to give lessons to primary and secondary school pupils wishing to achieve high grades.
-Hi my name is Shamira, I'm 20 years old and from London. I'm currently studying English literature and Creative Writing at university. I give lessons to primary, secondary, GCSE and A-Level, English Language/ Literature and Literacy. -My technique is to work around my pupil, each pupil has their own technique when it comes to working/revising.
I am very hard working and have worked constantly on my interpersonal skills meaning my means of engaging with others is very effective. I plan to go over a certain concept and explain it in detail to my student, putting it in context in order for them to have enhanced understanding. Then I will give them little tests and quizzes to test their knowledge of that lesson.
My teaching method is to break any given subject down until it clicks for the subject being taught. Many teachers seem to take subjects to levels of intricacy that are pointless when the student has failed to grasp basic concepts about their subject and what is required of them in examination.
My method of teaching is very engaging and interesting. I regularly test students and report to parents. I make sure students are not bored.
My teaching method is to focus both on content and structure, with a particular focus on essay plans and essay structure to prepare students for their exams and coursework
I AM AN EXPERIENCED PRIMARY TEACHER FROM PAKISTAN, HAVE JUST MOVED TO THE UK. I CAN TEACH ANY AGE GROUP , MY SUBJECTS ARE URDU AND ENGLISH FOR BEGINNERS UPTO HIGH SCHOOL LEVEL. IT IS MAINLY FOR PAKISTANI CHILDREN. YOU CAN CHOOSE THE BOOKS YOU WISH TO STUDY.
As this is English based, if I was tutoring someone on reading, I would start by asking the student their first impressions on the book and what they think it could be about. When facing literacy problems, I would expect students to approach it in a calm manner and hope they would attempt it first by themselves and then I would help them.
My teaching method is finding ways that work for each individual child. Discovering methods a child can use to make learning accessible. I specialise in younger children, but have experience working with early secondary school, and knowledge to work with older students. I believe in being consistent and persistent and if a student can implement this they can learn, consolidate, and succeed.
- Classes Maths and/or English study sessions - Ages and Levels Covered Kumon is available for all ages from preschool to A level and beyond. - Opening Times Wednesday 3.30pm - 5.30pm Saturday 9.30am - 11.30am Students attend typicaaly for 30mins per subject. - Tuition Fees £30.00 registration £55.00 per month per single subject £50.
- Classes Before your child commences study with us, they will be assessed in order to determine their specific needs and ensure a suitable starting point in the course. Once your child enrolls, they will attend the study centre on a regular basis. Whilst there they will complete a short piece of work which will be marked and returned.
I aim to achieve high results for my students while instigating good learning practice and independence. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, English and Science subjects. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am a Science postgraduate with my major in Biotechnology and Environmental Sciences.
I offer a personalised, creative and enthusiastic approach to tutoring. Each child/adult has different needs and attitudes to learning, it is my job to find out what works for you and deliver it in the most enjoyable and productive way. I take great pride in the results my pupils have achieved in all the fields that i teach.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all core curriculum subjects up until A level. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a First Class (Hons) in Economics from the London School of Economics. I have been teaching in a local secondary school focussing on raising achievements in Key Stage 3 SATs and GCSE Maths by working intensively in small groups.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English, English language and French. - Tell me about your qualifications. MA in Professional Writing; TEFL qualification; English BA; A Levels in English, French and History; 10 GCSEs including A in English and Maths. - How much do you charge? I charge roughly £15 per hour for one-to-one lessons but it is negotiable.
- Classes Before your child commences study with us at the Watford centre, they will be assessed in order to determine their specific needs and ensure a suitable starting point in the course. Once your child enrolls, they will attend the study centre on a regular basis. Whilst there they will complete a short piece of work which will be marked and returned.
- Classes Individual tuition within a class of up to 5 pupils. We use on-line tuition software in class and students can log in at home for homework assignments and additional practice of times tables and educational games. We also give paper homework, as written methods are also important. All of our teachers are fully trained and qualified, with up to date DBS checks.
With my GCSE and A-Level students we work alongside the curriculum and what is expected to attain top marks in each specific exam. We work on the areas of weakness as I analyse each student individually, I can tailor my lessons to targeted practice. We will be working towards exam practice; this will be aided with exemplars from top students who have achieved the best marks in similar papers.
I am a college student currently in the process of applying to university. I study chemistry, biology, Sociology and Health and Social Care. I give lessons in English and Science to children from primary school up until secondary, I also give maths lessons to children up till the age of 11.
Fun, passionate and sympathetic tutor waiting to get you the best GCSE results possible! I believe english should be taught in a fun and enjoyable way, and always by a supportive tutor. English can be a difficult subject but practice and patience is the key.
Thousands of tutors can teach you School English,
find private lessons close to Borehamwood.
Pick your own coach to help you learn school english. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in school english in Borehamwood and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Borehamwood by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.