I am a qualified maths teacher with previous experience teacher all abilities from the age of 11-16. I also have experience with working in a tutoring centre that tutored from the age of 5 up. I have a 2:1 bachelors degree with honours in Economics.
I am able to adapt to the students' needs and struggling topics so my teaching will be based off what the student prioritises as their biggest struggle first. I am quite young and have recently done my GCSEs so I am very easy and friendly to communicate with.
I would like to give lessons to students up to GCSE level but can provide AS level knowledge. One of the key ideas i would like to implement as a tutor is the concept of continous improvement. Topics in maths can be taught in a short time span but require repeat practise and varied questions to master. As a tutor, I will make it my goal to impart this mentality to all students.
My teaching method is suited to the student, I understand that everyone learns in a different way and feel that it is necessary to cater to this method. I base my classes on the students weakest point and progress to the strongest in order to develop a complete understanding of the subject.
My teaching method is to teach a method and get the student to answer questions to ensure they have successfully learnt the method for each topic that they highlight they are struggling in
I am able to tutor in both Maths and Physics at GCSE and A level. I can also tutor for the Physics Aptitude Test for Oxford University. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths and Physics. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering from the University of Bristol (2i).
- Classes At Kip McGrath we provide professional tuition delivered by fully qualified and experienced teachers.A typical 80 minute lesson might include 6 different learning activities including a computer activity and comfort break. Homework is set and marked and constructive feedback is provided to student and parents. - Ages and Levels Covered We cater for students in Key Stages KS2-5.
I think learning should fill children with a sense of confidence and enjoyment and I try to promote this from the beginning, working to bring out their natural creativity and enthusiasm in lessons. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English, Maths, Science, French and ICT. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Hello, I have worked as a teacher of mathematics, as well as director of maths with responsibility for GCSE, and I work as an expert examiner for Edexcel. I have recently moved into the Bromsgrove area, and I am now in the position of offering private maths tuition to GCSE and AS level students in the area.
Maths and English can be daunting subjects, but that makes the reward of success all the greater. My approach combines gentleness with enthusiasm and challenge, engaging students to develop their confidence and their interest in the subject. I work with students from year 4 to A level, and always consider the board specification in planning.
Experienced teacher and private tutor offering one-to-one support. - Which subject(s) do you teach? All Primary subjects Key Stage 1 and 2. 11 Plus preparation English Language to GSCE Maths and Science to GCSE - Tell me about your qualifications.
My teaching method is adaptable, based upon the needs of the student. However, I always incorporate practice questions into my lessons, to ensure the student's learning is applicable to examinations. I am approachable, and consistently ask students for feedback to ensure they are making progress.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths and English at Key Stage 2, Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am a GCSE examiner and SATs marker. I have the OCR Level 7 Diploma in Teaching Children With Specific Difficulties (Dyslexia). - How much do you charge? I charge £30 for sessions with 2 learners. I charge extra for travel to Birmingham.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I am an experienced primary school teacher who has an interest in the area of Special Educational Needs (including Dyslexia). I teach Maths, English and Science. I have additional experience in language delay, minor speech difficulties, developing fine/gross motor skills, autism, ADHD, Down's Syndrome and Cerebral palsy and in Applied Behavioural Analysis.
I am an A-level student who achieved 10 A*s at GCSE. In my sessions I would focus on areas of the subject that the student particularly struggles with as well as- general revision, going through exam questions and help with homework. I find that being of a similar age to the students I am helping makes it easier for me to think of relatable analogies to assist with their leaning.
Highly experienced, sympathetic Classics teacher, (Birmingham based) seeks to widen his clientele of tutees. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English, Maths KS2-3, 11+, 13+, GCSE English, History, Latin, Greek, Ancient History, Classical Civilisation, Advanced Level Latin, Greek, History, Ancient History, Classical Civilisation. - Tell me about your qualifications. MA Classical Studies, St.
I am 18 years old and offering Primary School and GCSE Maths tutoring sessions to anyone in need of help. The lesson structure revolves around the child and the child's preferences. I will always be willing to help and push everyone to their full potential.
I am an Engineering Student studying in University of Birmingham. I am in my final year and will be graduating in July. Right from childhood I have passion for Maths, Physics and Chemistry and because of that my concepts are crystal clear.
I am a dedicated and caring teaching professional, with six years of experience as a class teacher. I particularly enjoy teaching Phonics, Literacy, Numeracy and Music. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all the primary subjects. Additionally to this, I am trained in teaching Phonics to those struggling to access the learning effectively in the classroom environment.
I plan and structure lessons to suit the needs of the student, whether that be their ability or personality type. I try to organise lessons to include regular testing, interactive activities and teaching in order to maximise improvement but also enjoyment.
I want children to enjoy their learning, finding it challenging and stimulating. The light bulb moment is what I strive to achieve.
Whether you are sitting your Maths exam for the first time, preparing for a resit or just feel you're being held back by a difficult class in school/college, the Maths Surgery is here to help. Visit our site and get in touch! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes Standard Membership - - Up to 2 tuition sessions per week. - Mapped to the National Curriculum. - A maths and English course created for your child's individual needs. - Parent feedback at the end of every session. - Regular in-depth Parent Meetings to discuss your child's progress. - No booking required - attend at any time during our opening hours.
- Classes We teach in small groups, no more than six children per class. We believe valuable and beneficial tuition is achieved by building a good relationship with students through ongoing motivation. 11 Plus tuition requires careful preparation beforehand: many people assume there child can be prepared three months before the exam.
- Classes Classes are run by a qualified instructor who is also a qualified teacher with many years of experience. - Ages and Levels Covered Starting from 3 with no upper limit - the course focuses on student ability irrespective of age - Opening Times Wednesday 4.30 to 6.30 Saturday 11.30 to 1.
I try to cover a topic a lesson, ensuring every aspect is covered and understood before moving onto the next one as I know it's important to not just be able to do the method but be able to apply it to questions. Also, I want the student to dictate the lesson, I want it to be most effective for you so therefore I will ensure every session is aimed to help you.
My teaching method is based on doing plenty of examples and exam papers. It is important to start with the theory then move on to worked examples followed by many, many questions. I firmly believe time spent practising exam papers is the key- as this will prep my students for the ultimate test.
I am degree educated Construction Manager, with GCSE grade A, and A level grade B in Maths. The aim of my lessons will be too ensure you understand the lessons, by explaining the methodology to solve the question. I am friendly and easily approachable to ensure the lessons flow smoothly and comfortably for yourselves.
I would tutor any student up to Year 13 in Maths, and would target specific subject areas as proposed by the student. Working through example questions together and having the student practice would be a main focus of the sessions.
I graduated from The University of Birmingham and obtained a PhD degree. I love teaching children Maths (up to GCSE level) and tutoring for 11+ test and am committed to excellence and determined to make an impact in the life of all my students.
To be sure of the quality concerning our maths tutors and their lessons, we collect the reviews of former students in Redditch.
These reviews are authentic and guaranteed by Superprof.
Perfect! Sally is a currently tutoring our daughter with maths. She has been very good at communicating with us and has understand ours daughters needs, to improve on different areas of her maths.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Maths,
find private lessons close to Redditch.
Pick your own coach to help you learn maths. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in maths in Redditch and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Redditch by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.