I am a patient and caring tutor with over fifteen years teaching experience. I teach singing for fun, for examinations and also tutor many professionals in the industry. I am also a professional singer song-writer and perform regularly. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor in singing, maths, science, English, guitar, piano/keyboard and also biology.
Welcome! Thank you for your interest in my tutoring page. Tutoring can be a daunting prospect for your child, so I hope the information below will reassure both of you. I will always do my best to make learning fun, and to tailor activities to your child's needs and level.
The structure of my tutoring sessions aims to go through different topics of a subject, helping the students build up a bank of notes which are simple, yet contain the relevant information to be referred back to in revision.
- Classes We provide a wide range of different tuition courses here at our centre, including: Our very popular Maths and English Club (Reception-Year 7). 11+ preparation (Year 4 and 5). Exam Practice and Verbal Reasoning (Year 4 and 5). Prep for Secondary (Year 6). Secondary Success (Year 8 and 9). GCSE English, Maths and Science (Year 10 and 11).
A First Class University of Nottingham Graduate with extensive experience tutoring with Kumon, working in schools and colleges, and inspiring young people. Passionate about academia and dedicated to helping your children realise their potential.
My Maths classes are aimed at GCSE and A Level Maths students, and I teach Statistics but not Mechanics. My teaching method is based on the principle that students must be engaged, interested and motivated to learn most effectively.
Hi, Before we go any further, could you please click on VIEW MY FULL PROFILE. My name is Jay Thambiah. Please call me Jay. I live in Radlett and have been tutoring in Radlett and the surrounding areas for about 10 years now. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Please Note: I am fully booked up at the moment. Please only contact me to reserve places for the spring term.
After twenty years teaching experience, latterly as Head of Department, I have now tutored several hundred private pupils. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I can teach you Physics up to undergraduate level, Mathematics to A-Level, Chemistry and Biology to AS level - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes After an initial assessment, all students are allocated a class and each class consists of a maximum of 3 students.
A highly energetic and enthusiastic individual, specialising in Business, Science, Maths and Computing. Dedicated to providing the best education to students combined with patience to teach them confidently in the most effective fashion.
I am a Cambridge University graduate in Natural Sciences and currently doing a PHD. Teaching has always been my passion and is now a full time job. I believe everyone learns differently and I adapt to each student's individual learning needs. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Science and English. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Flexible teaching approach depending on the the child. Having taught and still teaching my children has given me experience and expanded by ability to adapt to different teaching methods. Identify specific problem areas and support in those specific areas. Then working through exam type questions to see how to answer the questions.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Physics, Chemistry & Biology up to GCSE level and Maths and Physics up to A-level as indicated above.
I aim to achieve high results for my students while instigating good learning practice and independence. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, English and Science subjects. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am a Science postgraduate with my major in Biotechnology and Environmental Sciences.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all core curriculum subjects up until A level. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a First Class (Hons) in Economics from the London School of Economics. I have been teaching in a local secondary school focussing on raising achievements in Key Stage 3 SATs and GCSE Maths by working intensively in small groups.
- Classes Individual tuition within a class of up to 5 pupils. We use on-line tuition software in class and students can log in at home for homework assignments and additional practice of times tables and educational games. We also give paper homework, as written methods are also important. All of our teachers are fully trained and qualified, with up to date DBS checks.
Teaching is a learned process but the process of imparting humans is intuitive and charismatic per se. Although people go to learn how to teach but there are people who find it easier to communicate what they know without going to learn how it could be done;that is where I belong.All my past student have always said ,I am a good teacher and I take cognizant of that.
Hi there. My name is Juliet. I am a fully qualified Biology teacher. As a a Natural Sciences (bio,chem,phy) graduate from Bath I can help your child with maths and science. From living in Spain for several years - I am fluent in Spanish. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Biology and Spanish to A level. I teach science and maths to GCSE and English to KS3.
'Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses. Learn how to see. Realise that everything connects to everything else'. Leonardo da Vinci - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all the sciences, but I have a long term passion for Physics. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Peter McKenna - Chemistry / Science Tuition in Barnet, Radlett, Borehamwood, Elstree, Bushey, Mill Hill, Edgware and Hertfordshire. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach A-Level Chemistry, GCSE Chemistry, Physics, Science and KS3 Science. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am an experienced secondary school teacher. In the sessions that I offer, we will revise the key facts, using these to underpin how to apply ideas to exam questions if appropriate, in the areas that the student is having difficulty with. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach general science at KS3 and KS4 and my specialism is chemistry, which I teach at GCSE and A-Level.
Now taking bookings for September onwards in St Albans, Hatfield or Welwyn Garden City for A level physics or GCSE Science students. Experience of tutoring all exam boards. - Which subject(s) do you teach? GCSE Science (Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Core, additional and triple) A Level Physics - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a qualified science teacher. I have been teaching GCSE science and A level biology in London for the last 35 years. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach physics, chemistry and biology up to GCSE level and A level biology. - Tell me about your qualifications. B.Sc in chemistry, zoology and botany and M.Sc in botany. - How much do you charge? £25/hr for GCSE lessons.
I am confident about my knowledge regarding these subjects. I believe I have the enthusiasm, incentive and energy to work hard to get the best out of the student. For any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Science, Hindi, Punjabi, Computer skills to elderly people and Object Oriented Programming. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes Small group sessions (4-6), created ability/age wise. Individualised plans for each child. All sessions include a useful variety of activities to help engage all learners. All sessions include REAL teaching. Small group sessions are proven to help develop independence, confidence, subject knowledge, teamwork and key skills and is better value for money than all other tuition types.
Experienced Maths, Marketing and Hebrew teacher. Believe in a relaxed and easygoing teaching attitude, fitted to your individual needs. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Hebrew, Maths, Physics, Marketing and Advertising. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have Bsc in Industrial Engineering and Management and a Masters degree from Birkbeck College, University of London.
I am a qualified primary school teacher with over six years' experience within the education field. I have been tutoring English and mathematics for over two years and have supported children to pass their entrance exams. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Primary curriculum and children with special needs. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I have been tutoring mathematics to children from independent schools, grammar schools, comprehensive schools, colleges and universities. I try my best to teach mathematics using clear concepts, from school level to university level students. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Science, Statistics and Civil Engineering subjects.
My teaching method is cover one topic and then test them using exam test papers and to see what questions they got wrong, so that they can learn from their mistakes.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I can teach History to KS3 and GCSE levels. I also teach English and Science to KS 3 level. - Tell me about your qualifications. Bachelor of Education Honours degree University of Manchester Qualified teacher in the UK since 1981. - How much do you charge? I charge £ 20 per hour - longer sessions can be booked.
Thousands of tutors can teach you School science,
find private lessons close to Hemel Hempstead.
Pick your own coach to help you learn school science. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in school science in Hemel Hempstead and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Hemel Hempstead by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.