My aim is to provide a safe, secure and welcoming environment in which children feel comfortable and confident to reach their true potential. I provide tailored, multi-sensory lessons to meet the individual needs of each child. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all subjects at primary school level, specialising in reading, writing, spelling. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a passionate science and humanities tutor specialising in Psychology, English and exam preparation. I have a Psychology BA, Neuroscience MSc, and am in my first year of medical school with a passion for travel. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Psychology: AS, A level, IB, Degree English: GCSE, AS, A level, IB, Dissertation Editing- most subjects Biology: GCSE, AS.
Professional, friendly, educated to Masters level and fully qualified teacher with 4 years teaching and tutoring experience. I will be starting a PhD in Psychology soon.
As a medical graduate I have a strong basis in science and maths and experience as a tutor. I enjoy learning and aim to pass on this enthusiasm for science and maths in a fun and relaxed environment via a flexible and tailored approach to teaching. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach science and maths for GCSE and A level and A level Philosophy.
I can adapt to each student's needs and give the help needed according to individual abilities and standards. I aim to improve the student's knowledge through research and appropriate material. - Which subject(s) do you teach? English Language and English Literature ICT Computing - Tell me about your qualifications.
I offer clarinet, flute, saxophone and recorder tuition and I have a special interest in providing music tuition to children and young people who experience special educational needs (SEN) or additional needs. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I offer individual lessons on the clarinet, flute, saxophone and recorder. I prepare students for ABRSM, ABRSM Jazz and Trinity Guildhall examinations.
I'm an experienced qualified Primary School teacher, willing to travel to your home to provide one-to-one tuition for your child. - Which subject(s) do you teach? As a Primary specialist, I'm able to deliver outstanding tuition in all areas of the curriculum, particularly Reading, Writing, Mathematics and Science.
I am patient and professional with an ability to relate easily to young people. My reward is helping people obtain the academic achievements that will prepare them for the world of work. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English Language and Literature, French, German and Maths. I also provide adult literacy tuition and coach children on 11 plus and secondary school entrance exams.
I am an experienced English and Music Teacher, having taught for 9 years, including spending the last year as a full-time English as a Foreign Language Teacher. I am young, enthusiastic and passionate about teaching students from as young as 3 to adults, individually and in small groups.
I am a Secondary School maths teacher with a First Class honours degree in Mathematics from Brunel University. I love teaching and inspiring young people to excel in a subject that is typically seen as "hard" and "difficult" and restoring a love for the subject.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I am a fully qualified secondary school teacher who teaches both English KS3 and 4 as well as English as a Second/Foreign Language. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths and English to secondary school students. In particular, I teach Maths to GCSE and A level standard. - Tell me about your qualifications. (B.Engg) electrical engineering. - How much do you charge? I charge between £10 and £15 per hour.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all subjects, but have a literary background as opposed to a scientific or mathematical one. - Tell me about your qualifications. BSc First Class Honours International Business and Modern Languages (French,Spanish and Arabic). - How much do you charge? I charge £40 for a session.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach all Primary subjects. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a BA (Hons) Primary education with QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) gained at Manchester Metropolitan in 2006. My specialism is in Early Years, Modern Foreign Languages and Media.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach many GSCE subjects, however as mentioned in the list I can teach languages as well. I can teach the core subjects and can help students structure their revision. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a Bsc (Hons) in Diagnostic Radiography and I am currently working in that field.
Travelling Tutor I am full time private tutor and increasingly specialise in accompanying families overseas to tutor and entertain their children in an educational capacity. This option can suit families travelling over holiday periods.
I am a dedicated and committed teacher. I am good at listening to the needs of my students. Lessons tend to be dynamic and fun. There is a focus on speech and conversation, supported with plenty of grammar and a variety of source materials. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Spanish, catalan. - Tell me about your qualifications. MA in Performance Arts at University of London.
Thank you for your interest in my service. I have more than 25 years teaching experience. I teach Portuguese, Yoga, Dance, Maths and English to all ages, including Special Needs (Autism). - Which subject(s) do you teach? My specialist subjects as a private tutor are Portuguese and Maths and I also teach English/Literacy, Yoga and Dance. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Hello, I am taking bookings for July and August. I work as an Assistant Psychologist in a Primary School supporting children with emotional needs, SEN and those who find academics challenging. Please get in touch for more information.
I am an experienced and enthusiastic academic tutor with five years experience. I am delighted to have had helped my students, aged from 3 to 18, achieve great success. I pride myself in an ability to inspire focus and academic passion.
- Classes Kumon offers a regular, flexible,tailored approach to learning based on the well-known Kumon method-easy start point, regular study,little and often at the 'just right' level for each child. As much repetition as you need - to gain confidence and fluency,catch up with school and even surpass it to become a truly independent learner.
- Classes Every student has a programme that is built just for them. They concentrate on getting to grips with topics that they are covering in school whilst also working on a parallel thread that is put together to fill any gaps that may exist in their core skills. * The MagiKats programme supports the National Curriculum. * More than tutor 'hot-housing' and more than learning by rote.
I have been teaching secondary for 25 years, tutoring for 22. I am a progressive dyslexia teacher, I encourage the pupil to gain better marks by setting a challenge to their ability, then taking them through it so that they become more confident.
Hello, my name is Zara. I have recently graduated from Cambridge, where I studied Natural Sciences and am now studying Graduate Medicine at Imperial. I am passionate about teaching all ages and abilities. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Maths, Chemistry and Biology to degree level Physics and Geography to GCSE SEN Maths, English and Science - Tell me about your qualifications.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Support for Students with special needs,
find private lessons close to London.
Pick your own coach to help you learn support for students with special needs. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in support for students with special needs in London and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in London by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.