My name is Nassir Abdi I am 16 and have achieved grades A and B for gcse. In the future i want to become a robotic engineer. I use a centred-approach to my teaching via cooperative learning where the students input is highly valued.
I have tutored both maths and science subjects, on a one-to-one basis and in small group settings. Tutoring Style: I have many years experience tutoring all levels. I have helped students improve their academic perforce at KS2 and prepared students for GCSE, AS, and A-Level.
My teaching methodology is to adapt to students' need.
Pin pointing problematic areas and using a diagnostic teaching approach. Building learners confidence to face challenging problems. Able to adapt my teaching style to suit any learner's style.
An Oxford graduate (First Class Hons., Lincoln College Oxford). Approachable and versatile: having recently achieved high grades at GCSE and A-Level, I'm well placed to get the best out of students. - Which subject(s) do you teach? 7+, 11+ and Common Entrance preparation. History and Politics to A Level standard. Maths, English and Latin to GCSE standard.
I like to think that I am an open and fun teacher who enjoys helping broaden your understanding of mathematics. I like to structure my lessons according to the students needs and I am adamant in ensuring that the student gains a proper understanding before moving on to a trickier concept.
I am a mathematics tutor based in Acton and offer tutoring services in the surrounding areas. I've been told that students find me patient and personable with an ability to explain concepts that they are struggling with in a way that they understand. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I tutor mathematics from Year 5 up to GCSE level.
- Classes Standard Membership - - Up to 2 tuition sessions per week. - Mapped to the National Curriculum. - A maths and English course created for your child's individual needs. - Parent feedback at the end of every session. - Regular in-depth Parent Meetings to discuss your child's progress. - No booking required - attend at any time during our opening hours.
If there is anything I can help please lets me know, am preferred to hear from you via the email first. Also, am believed we would find the suitable time to meet. Don't tell me about it if you find math, physic and statics difficult, young people need the inspiration. To be successful in life is something everyone is look upto.
I am a full-time secondary level tutor based in SW London with 25 years experience of providing private tuition and running revision courses in Maths, Science, Biology, Chemistry and Physics. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Core, Additional and Applied Science, Biology, Human Biology, Chemistry and Physics. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach KS1 and KS2 Mathematics and English, 11+ entrance exams and all levels of English as a Foreign Language. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am qualified to A level (Maths, Physics and Chemistry). I hold a CELTA qualification for teaching English as a Foreign Language.
- Classes StudyUniv offers facility that allows your child to connect with their tutor from home. Sessions are face-to-face with a live tutor online and in real time. Our tutors are fully qualified and experienced. We also offer dedicated or group tutoring for those at school or at the university. All sessions are 100% online.
- Classes We aim to foster a love of learning through encouraging independent thinking, giving praise and nurturing confidence. We also apply instruction that is pitched at just the right level for each individual child. Kumon's programmes provide long-term benefits which give students the best chance of succeeding in school and adult life.
Hi! I'm a very experienced teacher and musician whose speciality is focussing on each individual student and encouraging them to excel. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach mathematics, physics, science and music. - Tell me about your qualifications. I studied music, mathematics and physics at university, finishing with a first-class honours degree in music.
- Classes The Kumon programme, established in 1958, focuses on MATHS and ENGLISH. These subjects are important for every child in school and beyond and our programmes complement school learning whilst providing a solid foundation for your child to succeed in life. Kumon is suited to all children, whether struggling, gifted or in between and from Early Years onwards.
I am a professional teacher with Bachelors degree in Chemistry and Bachelors degree in education. I have done my education in India and all my certificates are validated by UK NARIK. I have 4 years of teaching experience in primary school education. I was a science and maths teacher in India and willing to contribute to primary teaching in London.
- I will make sure that the first half of the lesson is to understand the concepts and in the next half the student becomes a teacher and teaches me back to gain confidence - It is important to keep attempting questions and make mistakes prior to the actual exam and as a tutor, I will make sure that more of it is practised.
My teaching method is explain it little by little and then demonstrate with games and with things that kids are used to
I am currently a student at Harvard University, studying towards a major in Applied Mathematics and am back in London for the summer. I am able to tutor primary school students in all subjects and secondary school students in maths, physics and chemistry.
I am a college student that gives tutoring lessons to other students at my college and to local high school students. I prefer to approach the lessons differently depending on the subject and the student's desired learning style and goals. I prefer to talk to the student beforehand about ways that they learn best and what they would like to accomplish.
Hi! I'm a Second Year student studying Natural Sciences at Christ's College, Cambridge. This year I began to specialise in Physics and Maths, but I also have plenty of experience in Chemistry.
I give lessons to anyone struggling in mathematics up to GCSEs. Having only recently finished school, I understand the pressure which piles and can help alleviate it while boosting your marks at the same time. I believe in teaching the subject in-depth rather than superficially. I am passionate about reducing academic inequalities and willing to go the extra mile to ensure fairness for all pupils.
My teaching method is focused on building up well-functioning mentoring relationships with my tutees hence enabling me to teach them in an inspiring and interactive way. I believe that my young mindset makes it easier for children to regard me as their peer rather than just as a teacher.
I strongly believe a student will achieve his/her best when they are enjoying the subject matter. This is why I adapt my teaching for each student and ensure firstly that they motivated and understand the end goal. My top priority with each student is that they achieve their full potential and that they are motivated to learn and to continue learning through their educational life.
Hi, I'm Tara, an undergraduate studying medicine at Oxford, offering tutoring in maths and science subjects. Through these experiences of tutoring I have come to realise that understanding concepts is the key to excelling in exams, as well as enjoying the learning process, and this is what I focus my teaching around.
I treat each pupil as an individual and can quickly assess their strengths and weaknesses. I use a combination of techniques to help my pupils apply their knowledge to unfamiliar questions or problems. My focus is for pupils to develop confidence in their mathematical abilities.
Hi, my name is Lola and I am available to help you excel in your studies. I cater to secondary school, AS, A - Level and undergraduate students. My aim is to understand how you learn best and together we create an approach that is specific to your learning style. I am patient and focused on my student's achievements, bringing to bear my over 20yeqrs extensive industry experience.
I am Yaas, I have a bachelors in Architecture, I have taught mainly Maths to secondary school students as well as GCSE in my spare time. I also help with Functional Skills too. I am pretty friendly and very patient, I don't mind if I have to explain something 100 time before you get it.
I start and finish my sessions with exam questions so that students are clear on how to apply their knowledge. I also incorporate real-world problem-solving wherever possible to deepen their understanding and make the sessions more relatable.
I try to teach by giving examples rather than just explaining the concepts, as people tend to pick up skills quicker when they see theory in action, and of course when they practice a lot of example questions.
Thousands of tutors can teach you Maths,
find private lessons close to Brentford.
Pick your own coach to help you learn maths. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in maths in Brentford and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Brentford by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.